Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Communications Changes -- Discussion -- [Events Calendar]

Comments

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 04.07.2019
    umm im said something against calendar keep changing during month in another thread few week ago and calendar wanished itself ...
    i just wanted to say please stop changing it everyday not to remove it completly
    im used to check it just once at start of month and then in midle of month event was not starting  at thos date and it was annoying 
    please bring it back and pin it in general discussion tab becus thats where i check most time and sometime update notice 
    Post edited by harvestmoonn (INT1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Good on you becke (SKN1) to voice you opinion. English not being your cup of tea.

This only proves that several gamers that do not feel comfortable writing in English are doomed as long as they are placed at the EN forum. They do wish to communicate, but in a langage they master. They wish to participate in the thread(s) that are present, but can´t. So they shy away from the forum.

This means that several (and that is many) are not heard.

I trust that the mods accept their inputs and take time to translate them. Demanding that all must write in English here, as long as they are stuck with this forum, is not OK.

My thoughts.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,173
    Jag är förbannad. Ni gör spelet allt svårare. Alldeles för tätt mellan eventen.
    Ni skickade över oss till Google Chrome eller Firefox. Så roligt är inte spelet att vi går på allt ni hittar på för att tjäna pengar. Tivolit bryr jag mig över huvud taget inte om.

Nu tar ni till råga på allt bort eventkalendern. Jag fortsätter spela till mitt guld är slut, sedan skall jag ta en funderare på fortsättningen.

Vad är vitsen med twitter och Facebook. Jag är inte med i någon av dem. Den dagen som inloggningen skall gå via någon av dem, då är det slut med spelet för mig.

becke

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

I'm pissed. You make the game increasingly difficult. Just too close between the events. You sent us over to Google Chrome or Firefox. So fun is not the game that we go for everything you find to make money. Tivolit I do not care at all about. Now you go to the top of all the event calendar. I keep playing until my gold is over, then I will take a thought on the continuation. What is the point of twitter and Facebook. I'm not in any of them. The day the log-in will go through one of them, then the game is over for me. Becke

Moved On !
    Thank you uksharon (GB1) :) 

Somehow google translate has stopped working for me. Not being a puter wizard I have no idea how to correct it. Did try to find other translation programs Swedish to English, but the ones I found would only translate single words *grrr* 

Am grateful for your help!

@ WiseWing, unfortunately the threads you mention are not easily found. I have only seen one of them and turned away because only Finns wrote there and heh that language could as well been Greek for = impossible for Swedes, Danes, Norwegians to understand. But that is actually the lesser problem for them. Not finding reading+writing English easy (time consumming translating all) is such a put off that gamers stop logging in at the Forum. They feel alienated. Valuable information, thoughts, inputs, communication gets lost.

Facts of life.

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,473
    Since the mods (per WiseWing) have absolutely no influence on GGS Team for Big Farm, it seems that all comments and suggestions are pointless and a waste of time.  ~sigh~

Compliments of FarmerJohn22 (US1)
    edited 04.07.2019
    From what I understand: No other influence then forwarding a short version of what we write (our thoughts, questions, demands) and wait for an answer to give us.

Soooo could be it is not all that pointless, waste of our time.
    We do get answers occasionally ;) 
  • GeryM (NL1)GeryM (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    Please, please  give us back the eventscalendar. Thank you
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    thanks for nothing .. your poor Mods are probably saying the same thing 
    I do however believe that you should share news with them  and then thy convey it to us.
    So what exactly is wrong ?

nola1 @ WWW 1
    nola1 (INT1) we are just sharing sighs *laughs* when talking whether there is a point in sharing thoughts, ideas, questions aso aso here at the forum.

Unfortunately some have believed that the mods could do something about i. e. different game issues = had some real influence to the game. Forgetting that they are "just" unpaid moderators of the forum. Their influence is solely the forum not the game.

But believe you are right that we should continue posting. The mods forward it to the game creators so it does reach the game creators and is not in vain.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    so the CC ends in about 11 hours so if a coop event starts right after the CC like they sometimes do that means less then  12 hour notice also means if it is too be a CHW and i was to get off for the night i dont get up in till around 10 am or later so anyone that gets up early could have a 6 hour lead on me and that is not fair at all and the excuse i have heard before about them having to sleep too does not apply to any HW or goldfish because the last CHW i started about 30 min after it started and within 4 hours had 10 bonse points and went to sleep for 4 hours running at 14 points per second plus coop and personal booster and the only time it ran out was when i acdently had apples on repete and forgot so not long i paced 7th i think and i dont think i would have gotten even 25th had i not stayed on to start it so haveing a set time so everyone knows when it starts is the only fair way to do it other wise others get a unfair head start just because they happen to be awake 
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.07.2019
    I am going to guess Food truck and FHWE (the event that would upset most with out warning) will start today.  

What is your guess?
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I am going to guess Food truck and FHWE will start today.  

What is your guess?
    I will guess CHW.
  • Is there a single user so far (I stopped reading after a while) that sees this as a positive point? I surely don't either.

Listen to your player base here... !
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,473
    I'm sure the mods do convey our input. Wish Hunter hadn't left, though. It helps when a CM takes interest and communicates with us.

I agree.

Compliments of FarmerJohn22 (US1)
    I was just wondering when we are to get a pop up to tell us what is after the cc seems as though it finishes in 1 hour and 5 mins !
    Moved On !
    Probably 10 mins AFTER it starts
    haha yeah no worries off to play Hay Day now anyway.
    Moved On !
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    edited 05.07.2019
    This seems like "We can't tell you what the next event is because no one will know what it is until after it starts."
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.07.2019
    oh well 2 of our players just cracked it and left, thanks GGS.  They said they don't want to sit around and wait to see every time a new event is going to start, I tried to get them to stay in case GGS changes their minds in a week or so, but they have said it is not worth wasting a week.  I am sure they are not going to be the only one leaving.
    hmm or they wish to phase out BF and make it a pain like this so gamers leave on their own accord. That way they can claim there is no interest or reason left to keep the game going. As is they are for sure discouraging us from playing. And from buying gold.

No, tbh I doubt they are seeking to phase out BF, but they sure are doing their best to make us seek to other online games.

• How ridiculous is this not knowing 
    cant collect anything in case well fed up !!!!
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Cannot believe the amount of 5 years old on here :D 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    just found a TWEET 40 sec ago, going to be cooperative hard worker event
    holidayrox @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file