Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village happiness vanished

New bug and a biggie.  My village happiness was high, really high.  Then suddenly and for no reason (no decos changed or moved etc) .its dropped to -2014.  @mods please can you find out what is causing this - the only thing that is being chamged is the fence on deco valley which is in upgrade.  I have refreshed etc and its still showing -2104.

VHP on main farm alone deco's is 364 gf is 142 ff is 735 so how can my vf be -2104?

Comments

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    just happened to me too!!!! PLEASE fix this!

No changes made to decos except in the deco valley
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

MODs  and players please could you please help by checking the following ?

Is it possible that only selected decorations have lost their VHP either because ggs changed it or because of a bug ?

I never paid much attention to decorations but for example:

Sailor ship, 6 x 4, value 9,  mine has 163 FHP and zero VHP

Dart stall, 6 x 4, value 6, mine has 85 FHP and zero  VHP

Other decorations have either 1 or both happiness sets and seem normal, but the 2 I mentioned above are recent decos and should have VHP I guess ?

• @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @holidayrox (US1) Have your displays stayed the same, even after reloading your farm?

@PCA (GB1) The Dart stall I think was an email gift & had no VH. The Sailor ships vary, they were different rewards in the Oktoberfest, with variable happiness, as with the High Strikers the year before. If you got yours as a coop reward, check with others in your coop to see if theirs has VH on it, its possible that it just didn`t have any to start with.
  • @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @holidayrox (US1) Have your displays stayed the same, even after reloading your farm?

@PCA (GB1) The Dart stall I think was an email gift & had no VH. The Sailor ships vary, they were different rewards in the Oktoberfest, with variable happiness, as with the High Strikers the year before. If you got yours as a coop reward, check with others in your coop to see if theirs has VH on it, its possible that it just didn`t have any to start with.
    Yes Wabbit - still showing no VHP at all.  But the VHP shows against all deco's on all farms.  Has been reported to support but no reply - its affecting my ability to play due to the added cost involved.
    edited 28.06.2019
    @WascallyWabbit did all the usual for resetting. No change. 

This has really caused an issue with the Village. Very expensive to do anything.

edit: removed a deco with vh on it from main farm. No change to village happiness. Replaced deco w/vh (with 15 min rebuild time) and the vh changed by the amount of that deco vh. This is NOT an option to do with all of the vh decos due to the rebuild time!

Did remember one thing I was doing when this happened was improving decos with Greta on the deco valley
    Post edited by holidayrox (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Be warned that any dceos in the deco valley do not count towards the farms/co op's happiness levels
    If by chance u have all or most of your decos with VH on them in the deco valley. That could explain why your co op village is suffering so much.
    edited 28.06.2019
    @Data King (US1) I know this. This is the decos on my main farm, gourmet farm, and flower farm that are NOT registering in the Village! 

I do not remove decos on my farms to play on the deco valley!

• AmazingMurphy (GB1)AmazingMurphy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 572
    edited 28.06.2019
    Be warned that any dceos in the deco valley do not count towards the farms/co op's happiness levels
    If by chance u have all or most of your decos with VH on them in the deco valley. That could explain why your co op village is suffering so much.
    I have not removed any deco's from any farm either and none of the VHP is registering from the deco's on any farm.  Here is todays screenshot.  I cannot make anything due to the cost - see other screenshot.  Have reported it to support and not heard anything back from them.  Its affecting my chance of getting wwc coins, I cant contribute to the boat so am missing out on personal rewards there too.  All through no fault of my own and GGS are doing nothing whatsoever.  Disgusted - its their bug, they should sort it and compensate. Edit : Also the cost has risen again since yesterday but nothing else has changed,

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    My village happiness is now on Village construction progress -633, Village happiness -1795, Happiness -2428
    Production costs +7144% village dollars and +49% village gold.
    I had that completely up in the green and now it is completely down in the red. All my farms are still completely in the green with the new decorations so I do not understand why the village is now as deep in the red as it can possibly go.
    Is this a glitch? I used up all my village dollars yesterday making things in the factories as I did not realise this had happened.
    Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks Data King. I accidentally removed all decos from my farm so now costing a fortune to get them back on there. I had not removed any decos so it is obviously a glitch on the games part. I have nearly 200 decos in storage that I used for the event.

• @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @holidayrox (US1) @Dolphin (AU1)

The team did start to look at this issue on Friday, but are going to have to continue on Monday, which does leave you with those horrendous costs for now. :/ 

Dolphin, are you saying that picking up your decos and rebuilding them gets them to count properly again? - If so, I guess that is an option, but as they are all VH decos, they have a rebuild time, so that could take ages & will need a building slot. 

All I can suggest is that you all do a support ticket now, saying exactly when it started for you & you can say that CM_Arjuna is investigating it & as it affects all Village dollar spending, they should be able to work out how much you were overcharged, when it is fixed, or you can try keeping track yourself - That is assuming that you have enough Village dollars saved up.

If any of you discover anything useful, please post it for the others.
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @holidayrox (US1) @Dolphin (AU1)

The team did start to look at this issue on Friday, but are going to have to continue on Monday, which does leave you with those horrendous costs for now. :/ 

Dolphin, are you saying that picking up your decos and rebuilding them gets them to count properly again? - If so, I guess that is an option, but as they are all VH decos, they have a rebuild time, so that could take ages & will need a building slot. 

All I can suggest is that you all do a support ticket now, saying exactly when it started for you & you can say that CM_Arjuna is investigating it & as it affects all Village dollar spending, they should be able to work out how much you were overcharged, when it is fixed, or you can try keeping track yourself - That is assuming that you have enough Village dollars saved up.

If any of you discover anything useful, please post it for the others.
    No I did put them back in and yes I did fast track them. 
    However it did not fix it up so yes I guess I just have to not make anything for the ship as I have nothing to make it with. I did not notice what it had done until I had used all my village dollars. I did have over 20 million. I am now down to 1 million. 
    Thankyou WascallyWabbit.

• @Dolphin (AU1) Ouch, that sucks - Try a ticket, maybe they can give back your dollars before its fixed, it must be clear from your transaction history that something went wrong - Why do these things always happen on Fridays? :/

With 3 of you on 3 different servers, I hope the issue is not going to avalanche over the weekend, it would be good to know what triggers it.
    @Dolphin (AU1) Ouch, that sucks - Try a ticket, maybe they can give back your dollars before its fixed, it must be clear from your transaction history that something went wrong - Why do these things always happen on Fridays? :/

With 3 of you on 3 different servers, I hope the issue is not going to avalanche over the weekend, it would be good to know what triggers it.
    I have put a proper report in too. Not sure why it is doing it. All my farms are still happy. I have not made any unhappy yet. I know that I need to take more notice of the happiness there now.
    Have a great weekend WascallyWabbit.
     :):smile:
    edited 29.06.2019
    TY Wabbit - sadlt its getting worse - yesterday I did donate items to the boat (nails and a sailors fragrance and some cherry cookies from memory) - and cant access either the coop rewards or the personal ones.  I am going to try storing all deco's and using different ones and see if it works (yes, it will cost me gold which I am not happy about whatsoever).as I cant keep playing like it is - I've dropped 4 places in the wcc - which will affect the coins I get and just keep making nails as thats all I can afford to do.

EditL And the costs have just doubled - again!
    Post edited by AmazingMurphy (GB1) on
    edited 29.06.2019
    Dolphin & Holidayrox - Just a thought before I do that - I wonder what our 3 farms have in common? Much as I feel a bit like I'm doing the work GGS should be doing, if it helps get our problem fixed sooner its worth it.

1) Do you have the new monument? I do with milk booster x 2, seaweed booster x 1

3) Did you upgrade the fence/gate on the deco farm whilst the pleasure park event was on? I did both

3) Do you have anew new deco's either built or in storage - like the clown thing or the vespa in the garden? I have both.

4) Do you have a horse in the coop meadow? - I do

Now I'm going to write a list of what deco's I have on what farm - if we have something similar on the same farms I guess it could be that.
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    Hello,

What's about the cost of planting hedges, doing sugar  .. ?

Have a good play, 
    Dolphin & Holidayrox - Just a thought before I do that - I wonder what our 3 farms have in common? Much as I feel a bit like I'm doing the work GGS should be doing, if it helps get our problem fixed sooner its worth it.

1) Do you have the new monument? I do with milk booster x 2, seaweed booster x 1

3) Did you upgrade the fence/gate on the deco farm whilst the pleasure park event was on? I did both

3) Do you have anew new deco's either built or in storage - like the clown thing or the vespa in the garden? I have both.

4) Do you have a horse in the coop meadow? - I do

Now I'm going to write a list of what deco's I have on what farm - if we have something similar on the same farms I guess it could be that.
    1) No I dont have them. I have the harvest festival that gives me an extra 500 capacity. Also the acrobatic kite that gives you 25% extra rep points in missions.

2) No I got the fence and gate to 3 before they started this event and then thought why do it. The decos will keep it happy anyway.

3) Yes I do have them in storage.

4) Yes I do have a horse in the coop meadow.

I will write take note of what decos too. However I did change decos etc on the 3rd farm but it really did not change anything.

Might be good news. 
    Now that the event is finished I have all my happiness back.
    My village happiness is now on Village construction progress -633, Village happiness +3451, Happiness 2818
    Production costs -93% village dollars and -24% village gold.
    I hope the 2 of you have it back the way it was also.

• Screenshot to show costs doubled - again without anything changing

• Might be good news. 
    Now that the event is finished I have all my happiness back.
    My village happiness is now on Village construction progress -633, Village happiness +3451, Happiness 2818
    Production costs -93% village dollars and -24% village gold.
    I hope the 2 of you have it back the way it was also.

Yes - thankfully mine is now back too - after 2 reloads - yet another screenshot coming up! showing costs back down too.

edited 29.06.2019
    I will definitely watch out with the next deco event.
    I hope this glitch can be fixed up so it NEVER happens again.

Just warn your fellow players.  
    One of my players did not have the glitch we just had during the event but as soon as the event finished they have the same glitch. Told them to refresh the game a few times and will see if that fixes it.

• Oh no - I really hope a reload sorts it out for them.  Its got to be punishment park related - thats all it can be.
    edited 29.06.2019
    Oh no - I really hope a reload sorts it out for them.  Its got to be punishment park related - thats all it can be.
    Yes they refreshed a few times and it has gone back up.
    Thank goodness.
    They ran the same thing the whole time. Did the extended time on it I have just been told. So wondering if it happens as soon as you start a new group of shops. 
    Makes me wonder.

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Dolphin (AU1)
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1)

Thank you for coming back to give an update on this issue !
    Very glad it is resolved for now.
    We will pass your findings on to the team on Monday.

Yup, all fixed now So just the major loss in VF dollars. Will make me very leary of doing the deco valley event again!
  • Yup, all fixed now So just the major loss in VF dollars. Will make me very leary of doing the deco valley event again!
    @holidayrox (US1) Hopefully you can get that back from Support & I can understand your concern about the event, it is strange that so few people were affected, it would still be helpful to know what you have in common.
  • Just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about the dollars we lost due to the extra costs because as yet I've heard nothing from support.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about the dollars we lost due to the extra costs because as yet I've heard nothing from support.
    Do please let us know if you do hear back about this ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file