Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Master League coins in WWC Trader

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
Offer all 4 types .... Summer, winter, Autumn, spring coins in the WWC Trader ... Purchasable using WWC coins.

500 summer coins for 5000 WWC coins ...

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    ML coins should be a reward in the HW of all CC's. and I would expect they will eventually show up in wheels...
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 26.06.2019
    Too many coins available would make the monuments way too powerful

It makes 0 sense

To have a fully upgraded monument with 20% milk / 20% eggs / 20% eggs / 20% Dung / 5 Seaweed Every 8 hours and 200 happiness / village happiness for a 5x5 

lol...

Then the next monument fully upgraded, and so on? It would be way too strong , and would deeply imbalance things

On a more realistic price for Seasonal coins, I would say 5k WW coin for 25 Season coins :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 26.06.2019
    Too many coins available would make the monuments way too powerful

It makes 0 sense

To have a fully upgraded monument with 20% milk / 20% eggs / 20% eggs / 20% Dung / 5 Seaweed Every 8 hours and 200 happiness / village happiness for a 5x5 

lol...

Then the next monument fully upgraded, and so on? It would be way too strong , and would deeply imbalance things

On a more realistic price for Seasonal coins, I would say 5k WW coin for 25 Season coins :)
    5000 wwc coins for 25 ML coins ?

That is absurd. if you said 250, i would have probably agreed.
    For 25, nobody will waste 5000 wwc coins ....
    As per your calculation, it will take 100,000 wwc coins to get 500 ML coins .. which translates into 2 % increase.

Also, since there is only 3 months available ... to upgrade the monument ..... making so many wwc coins in just 3 months isnt easy.

Ahhh ..... now i get it .... arent you that guy who loves wet pig feed as a reward in CC ..... :)

Jokes apart, I truly believe in a few months ... your views about GGS and rewards will change ...
    edited 26.06.2019
    Maybe 50 Then :)

I went the opposite of you being way too easy to obtain them, with your suggestion

With being way too impossible with mine

You can obtain WW coins like candies with tokens

Season coins have to be hard to obtain ( as its the new unique / bestest thing in game ) 

@TMKC (IN1) How your contracts progressin in Loyalty Sub? or you dropped that? ;o

Unsubscribed from loyalty subscription.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 26.06.2019

re: seasonal monument

We need 5000 seasonal coins for each of the 80 possible upgrades, that's a total of 400,000 seasonal coins 

50,000 coins to fully upgrade just one of the items, then we will have production increased by 20% 

20 % can be increased with certificates with the powerhouse for some of them.

The monument is useless in its current form, it costs a lot and gives little benefit.  Let's face it, we get better HW rewards in gold league than in master league. The number of REPs  needed to obtain those Master league rewards are astonishing

GGS gone out of their "league"   I would welcome any alternative source of coins, but I am afraid the next move GGS has almost ready is to offer to buy seasonal coins with gold, similarly to WWC coins

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
    PCA (GB1) said:

re: seasonal monument

We need 5000 seasonal coins for each of the 80 possible upgrades, that's a total of 400,000 seasonal coins 

50,000 coins to fully upgrade just one of the items, then we will have production increased by 20% 

20 % can be increased with certificates with the powerhouse for some of them.

The monument is useless in its current form, it costs a lot and gives little benefit.  Let's face it, we get better HW rewards in gold league than in master league. The number of REPs  needed to obtain those Master league rewards are astonishing

GGS gone out of their "league"   I would welcome any alternative source of coins, but I am afraid the next move GGS has almost ready is to offer to buy seasonal coins with gold, similarly to WWC coins

500 not 5000
    500 not 5000

yes 500 !  Thanks for correcting me, I should have checked before typing, hence the total for 80 upgrades 40 thousand

Even so, it is an unreasonable goal, I am not surprised, almost everything in this game is unreasonable and unreachable unless you spend continuously and / or you play 24 / 7 with a top notch farm

That's GGS  
    edited 26.06.2019
    If best things would be ment for everyone to have them easily

Then you would have no goal, and absolutely no reason to improve yourself :)

Any % of increased pigs or milk or eggs, will increase your % of RP over time

And if you multiply by the people in a coop, everything would go up

Even 5 seaweed every 48 hours, For a full coop ( 75 members , That is 375 seaweed feeed per 2 days ) More RP

Its called Progressing

Of course, for many coops, that used to be #1 and reap everything without much effort, seeing rewards being further than they are used to , is different , but its nice to have an objective :)

And So far, #1 coops on each server are the only ones to have that monument
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 26.06.2019
    If best things would be maent for everyone to have them easily

Then you would have no goal, and absolutely no reason to improve yourself :)
    Certainly they shouldn't be too easy to get, it should be somewhat challenging (and certainly what some players find challenging, others might find it easy), but currently IMHO, things are way too hard to get (in time spent or money or both).
    Goals, for them to be good interesting, should be SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely. I feel many times, in this game, things are almost impossible to achieve or realistic within the time frame for it (for time framed events; for other things it might take way too long, as the lab), which pretty much makes me completely uninterested in those things. Uninterested means I will not really play or spend game or real life resources or find it (what ever the event or the game as a whole) fun, and a game should be fun (at times I have found myself thinking "oh no, I have to do that now... what a chore!" and chores are not fun, but I don't like giving up when I have started something, specially if I have invested already lots of time or resources, though at times I just do, as I am just tired, very tired). In the long term, IMO, that is bad for them because I might completely drop out of the game, finding other ways that I can enjoy better instead of spending money or time here.

Players seeking attention pose as contrarians 

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Exxy or tmkc are u in ggs?
    U agrred or fighting over such thing that doesn't exist
    It was mostly speculation over speculation , nothing more :)
Sign In to comment.