Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Master League - Thank You US1!!!

[Posted on Master League official discussion, but posting here also for those who are not reading that thread]

THANK YOU ALL!!!

As co-leader of the Brat Pack, on behalf of our coop I’d like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful players on the US1 server! We have gotten so many sparkles, messages of encouragement, and good luck wishes from so many different coops, coop leaders, and individual players that we can hardly keep track! Many players are laying back in missions to allow us to get higher rep points so we can “represent” for  the USA. Our farms are constantly “lit up” with sparkles from all around the server. Truly, our hearts are full.

We are honored and deeply humbled by this outpouring of well-wishes. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all. Know that we are working hard and doing all we can to make you all proud. We are up against the best of the best on every server, and please know that your every spark and word of kindness spurs us on and makes this experience more fun for us in the Pack, and more of a group effort on behalf of the entire server. 

Your kindness makes this effort worthwhile, no matter the outcome. We knew going into this that we would be up against the best coop of each server and that it would be a tough competition. What we didn’t expect was the amount of support and love we’d receive from our fellow US1 players! We may be fierce competitors during coop challenges, coop hard worker events and village fairs, but it seems we can all come together and support one another during this type of international challenge. 

I can’t say enough, thank you, thank you, thank you!

-=marywisc, FarmerMarkD, and the entire Brat Pack=-

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We're all wishing you the best, Mark, Mary, JVD & the rest of BP! :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am so overwhelmed with the support of you all!!! thank you so very much and I wish that GGS would find a way to pit the ML players against eachother instead of against just those on our particular servers, it really is not fair to all the other players not in the ML!

Hugs to all,

Jackie, otherwise known as Joyful Vibrant Darling!
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    This post brought tears (of joy) to my eyes. So many times I have seen players complain on this forum about the "top co-op" on their server winning everything and this shows that there are so many players out there that do support them. The same can be said on GB and we can be proud to have them fighting for us.
    I agree that it would be better to have all the top teams play against each other but I don't think it can be done.
    It has made me a few new friends so I thank GGS for the concept.
  • i hope this starts something new -- rather than being nasty towards each other -- we learn that this is a game -- and, we all can band together, play nicely, and enjoy the game -- i was very proud of how brat pack represented the us -- we might be in competition -- but, at the end of the day -- we are all playing the same game -- and, should wish whatever team is representing the us, all the best -- :smile:

way to go brat pack :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file