Home General Discussions & Questions

This is just to say Thank you.

I am now a much wiser woman.  I have learn't the hard way and that is my own fault.  This thread is just to say a huge thank you to all of you in the big farm community who have been helping me in any way at all.  It was not the fault of the big farm support team that it took me so long to get my farm back.  I am vision impaired and therefore use an extra large font. This was the only reason it took me so long to be able to get back my farm. My font size covered the bottom half of the change passport boxes.  It is thanks to Bobby88 that I now know that I only have to click F11 to reduce the size enough to see the bottom of the box and the change password box that you need to click..  The only complaint that I have also relates to my sight problems....Please lighten the background of the reply to support email....Thank you: ): ) : )

Comments

• Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 174
    I am now a much wiser woman.  I have learn't the hard way and that is my own fault.  This thread is just to say a huge thank you to all of you in the big farm community who have been helping me in any way at all.  It was not the fault of the big farm support team that it took me so long to get my farm back.  I am vision impaired and therefore use an extra large font. This was the only reason it took me so long to be able to get back my farm. My font size covered the bottom half of the change passport boxes.  It is thanks to Bobby88 that I now know that I only have to click F11 to reduce the size enough to see the bottom of the box and the change password box that you need to click..  The only complaint that I have also relates to my sight problems....Please lighten the background of the reply to support email....Thank you: ): ) : )
    Thanks EP.. The main thing is we got there in the end .. All's well that ends well.. Happy farming:-)))))  I hope, for your sake, that they lighten the background.. BTW I had some help & suggestions coming my way from other farmers regarding this matter .. I would  like to say thank you to them! 
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Does this mean, you got you farm and coop back again?
    Kris847n @ skn 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file