Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Isn't there a way to use authenticators when logging in?

So I have played a few online games and some of them that uses real money encourages people to have a way to verify it is their account by linking to their phones or something. So that not just remembering the right password lets you log into your account. I'm not sure who is in charge of this, but maybe it is something to look for. If there are ways to lin authenticators we should tell all the players. Thank you :smile:

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So I have played a few online games and some of them that uses real money encourages people to have a way to verify it is their account by linking to their phones or something. So that not just remembering the right password lets you log into your account. I'm not sure who is in charge of this, but maybe it is something to look for. If there are ways to lin authenticators we should tell all the players. Thank you :smile:
    While it is a safety feature, it takes so long to get into the game and wait for it to load and wait for the popups to disappear, I personally would hate to add anything that adds more time.  I also wouldn't play a game that asked for my phone number or other personal info. If they resort to that, I'd rather see something like a security question.
  • MoonFox (INT1)MoonFox (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    While it is a safety feature, it takes so long to get into the game and wait for it to load and wait for the popups to disappear, I personally would hate to add anything that adds more time.  I also wouldn't play a game that asked for my phone number or other personal info. If they resort to that, I'd rather see something like a security question.
    I hear you. Maybe for those who are concerned about security can use something like that then. It is just for extra protection. Not everyone has to use it, but it can be an option maybe? I don't know 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Yes phone verification code kind of thing could be added. Optional but not compulsory
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    You could have security questions, but not everyone has a phone, so I don't think that would be a good idea.
Sign In to comment.