Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contracts from Organic market

It look like you have change the way/conditions  you generate Contracts from Organic market (and fish-market) ... but does they still follow the action of the player ?  ex. if you place bakery on GF then Contracts with product from the bakery starts rolling in ... and if you delete bakery then Contracts are still asking for products from the bakery.

If not ... it might be an idea to change either the task-list or if you remove bakery then you also change the contracts ...  because your farm isnt able to support contracts with products from the bakery.

And your head are still spinning with all the things thats going on ... so your first thought isnt 'here is a game i like to spend money on' because you're still trying to find out if you like the game or not.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    This would appear consistant to me. The flower farm boat (Captain Barnacle) has always asked for quantities that, at your level, you could supply even when you did not in fact, have the barn capacity to do so. I distinctly remember having to upgrade my barns just to be able to satisfy him. This would seem to be similar, you could have a Bakery so it asks for Bakery products. If you choose to not have a Bakery then you are choosing to decline those contracts.
    Mind you, I have to admit to some bias, the "head are still spinning with all the things thats going on" was part of what I liked about this game from the beginning, it isn't just a click-fest, lots of things are inter-connected, I have to think it through, come up with strategies, do some arithmetic.  :¬))
Sign In to comment.