Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Hey All,

As we just announced there will be some changes to the CC in tomorrows update, you can discuss the announcement, the test (tomorrow) and the changes in general,  here.

Thankyou :)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Do we have a estimated time for the update?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 05.06.2019
    and do we have a time for when the 2 hour test CC will start????  will the voting icon show up??
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Really ! Shakes head in disbelief at the level of incompetence 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 05.06.2019

Play expert mode ... 2 hrs Colossal cow

edited 05.06.2019
    Changes happening in hwe .. and now CC too ....

This sure seems to be a BIG update

The new league could be co-op's from different servers in 1 league fighting out in a CC for worldwide best co-op spending lots of gold doing that.

That sounds just the kind of idea only GGS would come up with.

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    edited 05.06.2019
    Absolute incompetence - a few hours warning and they will be promoting and demoting so very wrong!!!  At least give us a time for the update xxx
  • Raises several questions 

1) Will the points from this 2hr cc count to the wwc?  if yes, totally unfair on those of us who will be at work - yet again - same as the pleasure park.

2) Will the HWE still be happening and at the same time!!!!  Beggars belief if thats also a yes

3) Why on earth has this been given a priority when the whole game is suffering from bug after bug after bug.  As players are we are expected to put up with those so this can happen instead?

4) What about the messed up rewards from the cc that ended today really?  Or are we supposed to forget about those as well - missing rewards for being in the top 1- players of the co-op as are others.

5) When it all goes wrong, and on previous roll outs of anything new, it will (village fair, pleasure park ring any bells?), will the cc planned for the weekend go ahead?  And will there be anyone at GGS working over the weekend to sort it out? (think we already know the answer to that one!)

6) 2 hours testing - yeah right!  Do they really think that will show the problems that can happen during a 3, 4 or 5 day event?

7) Why continue to treat the customers like a pile of horse doo-doo's.  We are the ones that buy the gold, spend money on the game, which ultimately keeps the business running.

• tim47 (US1)tim47 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    what time will it start ??   (u.s.a.)
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Well this announcement is "Clear As Mud".

What time should I set my alarm so I don't miss this 2 hr. CC???.....lol.....unbelievable

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    What time will start? and i really like to test the CC with the new changes

Keep a test server, and provide everyone a level 300 farm with all plots opened and distributed orchards cows pigs.

Before every test , activate this test server, add 100k gold to everyone' s I'd and run the test for 2-4 hrs.

All players could pool together from all servers in a single test server generating a lot of data from new events for GGS to study.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I agree.  Updates are usually complete before I login in the morning.   Which is why I asked.
    I agree.  Updates are usually complete before I login in the morning.   Which is why I asked.
    CC will start after Hotfix
  • More CC changes. How long before they start running them back to back? My co-op is about ready to give up on them altogether because we can no longer be competitive.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Nothing like milking it more !!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The sad thing is that the competitive coops will throw A LOT of gold at the event in the 2 hours and then we will get stuck with even more CC's running on a much shorter duration.

A bit unfair that WWC points will get credited in this shortened version. Some of the final ranks may be decided by a couple of thousand points and this puts players that are not in the 1st ranked coops at a disadvantage.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    there is alot of questions  and I see no answers to the questions 
  • tim47 (US1)tim47 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    my friend:  why would gg even care
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    my friend:  why would gg even care
    We know they don't but they should care, some people are unable to live on this game and if this is a 2 hour max test that will include promoting or demoting a time should be given. This game is really turning into an unpleasant chore anymore.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Surely this could have waited until they figured out how to remove the promotion/demotion element to this. Either is extremely unfair.

Barring that, the right thing to do would be to restore every coop's position after this flash CC has ended.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Confusion reigns once more.. Well done GGS you have done it again.. The bugs will have a field day .. Why do I even bother/Care *shaking my head in disbelief*

Thank you WW for at least letting us know what their intentions are
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    CC was getting stagnant.Any change is welcome.

Competitions with shorter duration works better.Kudos! GGS at least brings timely changes to keep the interest alive.:)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I''m curious :)
  • Hi Guys,

Sorry for not having all the answers that you want, but everything hinges on the time that update is run & we don`t know when that is yet, so consequently we don`t know when the 2 hour test will start or whether the HWE will be at same time. The team should start arriving in a couple of hours, so we will find out then & also about WWC points & voting.

As for rewards from last CC, we have reports from other communities that they started to appear, so hopefully you all got yours too now. If not, please contact support for that.
  • ty Wabbit - I just wish they would realise the questions something like this would cause and would have provided some answers you could give us.  I need to go to work now, but have no idea whether to plant and maybe lose another round of special corn, whether to continue to work to hang onto my placing in the wwc or if that will be wasted if my closest 'rival' (meant nicley) will be able to overtake with ease if they score during the 2 hr cc etc  GGS certainly know how to frustrate and infuriate thats for certain.
  • more than 1 minutes notice of the hotfix would have been welcome
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I got a 21 sec notice
  • so the test cc starts at 11.30? well that's rubbish timing for me . If it ran longer more people could play it,especially if it affects the coop rankings
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 06.06.2019
    No news about this "NEW LEAGUE" 

are you all at GGS just making this up as you go along ?

Further is there any point to this forum ? as it seems those running it are left out of the loop 

And why was.nt this Important announcement put on the Patch at the start of the game ?? 
Sign In to comment.