Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Offer Greta Masterpieces for Gold

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
Lets be honest ... not all of us have the time to skip wet pig feed 24 x 7 for 30 days in wwc to win the Greta Masterpieces ...
I like those 4x4 decos ... they are rare.

3 million gold per deco sounds like a fair deal. 9 gold gives 32 wwc points for a wet feed skip. Level up gives enough dollars to buy rutabaga to run in mill. 3 million gold will give 10 million + wwc points.

A favourite offer offering these decos for 3 mil / deco sounds a win win for both GGS and players.

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 26.05.2019
    lol.. you want everything dont you.. :)

Now that you have infinite amounts of gold without paying :o
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    A very decent suggestion I like it from the bottom of my heart
    @TMKC (IN1) is thinking just like bf.
    They always say pay to win so he is willing to it doesn't matter how and why but he is 
    I think he deserve a better answer from the mods
    . thank u
    edited 27.05.2019
    The Greta masterpieces are just so good

That its not very logical to make them buyable for x amount of gold

I'd obviously work on buying one for 3 million

But they have outstanding effects

Anyway, its just my opinion , i think some things needs to be held/stay better with hard work ( like the manor you obtain from pleasure park is better than the one you buy directly with gold )

I already see a potential Exploit / Abuse with it...

Buy 2 of the Greta masterpiece that increase lester stash by 10% and then, it would give 100% of products, and could yield infinite cash ( unless you cant get above 80% )

Anyway, its just my opinion , i think some things needs to be held/stay better with hard work ( like the manor you obtain from pleasure park is better than the one you buy directly with gold )

Buy 2 of the Greta masterpiece that increase lester stash by 10% and then, it would give 100% of products, and could yield infinite cash ( unless you cant get above 80% )

@exxy
    That guy has lvl 80 Lester ofvoursr what u said so true 100% he wants basically hahaha
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 27.05.2019

Do u still think he doesnt/didnt(earlier) have 100 percent for cash :D:D:D>:)>:)  . U only see the exploit  :)  but never see the patience and gold he needed to get the lester to 80 level . Noone in any server has all three(lab at 100, lester at 80 and matilda at 100)except him.
    He just wants them in his farm, players cannot skip whole day coz most dont have the time . 

Manor from the pleasure park is really simple(its not even a comparison). I can play 5 hours whole event and get it,but this masterpiece needs skipping for all 30 days coz everyone skips for which he doesnt have the time .
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 27.05.2019
    1. Buying gold with Credit card much easier and simple than skipping gold in lab
    2. 100% already available with 28 co-op subs
    3. Lester Greta Deco can be owned maximum 1 deco ... so 90 % max lester
    4. Ja**ali ( my good friend) probably cant be beaten in WWC worldwide. So best to get the deco with gold.

And since lab is not in Swift seeder , it is 10 times tougher to make anything in it.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 27.05.2019

Lets be honest ... not all of us have the time to skip wet pig feed 24 x 7 for 30 days in wwc to win the Greta Masterpieces ...

3 million gold per deco sounds like a fair deal. 9 gold gives 32 wwc points for a wet feed skip. Level up gives enough dollars to buy rutabaga to run in mill. 3 million gold will give 10 million + wwc points.

A favourite offer offering these decos for 3 mil / deco sounds a win win for both GGS and players.

If a player is willing to pay 3 million gold to outright buy a decoration... they must already have alot going on at their farm... or have lots of real-money cash to burn.  And If they're already at that "end-game" status in the game... I say let them do it.

1. Buying gold with Credit card much easier and simple than skipping gold in lab
    4. Ja**ali ( my good friend) probably cant be beaten in WWC worldwide. So best to get the deco with gold.

And since lab is not in Swift seeder , it is 10 times tougher to make anything in it.

If a player already has access to billions, and billions, and billions of farm dollars,  there are several other ways (not just the lab) to get gold in-game at a reasonably fast pace, e.g. gold mining license, gold flowers, mystery boxes, Benny's Bargains.

Hmmm, this reminds me of something I read recently,  I wonder where.  LOL :D

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192478/free-dollars-from-fishing

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192477/free-gold-from-dung

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
    Yeah.. Well, I just like to see things that are unique/extremely rare

edited 27.05.2019

If a player is willing to pay 3 million gold to outright buy a decoration... they must already have alot going on at their farm... or have lots of real-money cash to burn.  And If they're already at that "end-game" status in the game... I say let them do it.

If a player already has access to billions, and billions, and billions of farm dollars,  there are several other ways (not just the lab) to get gold in-game at a reasonably fast pace, e.g. gold mining license, gold flowers, mystery boxes, Benny's Bargains.

Hmmm, this reminds me of something I read recently,  I wonder where.  LOL :D

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192478/free-dollars-from-fishing

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192477/free-gold-from-dung

The 3 million tag i put coz GGS wont put them up for sale less than that.

These decos are really rare and they look damn good ... but the real reason why i want them with gold is because i dont see myself getting them any other way ... skipping so much wwc points is out of my reach.
    And GGS has a history of giving Favourite offers which could earn them revenue ... so they might just give these decos as well

Also, if GGS offers the decos at a reasonable gold price, a few other players would buy it as well, not just me.
    So.. You found 29 coop mates who are all subbed? :)

edited 27.05.2019
    So.. You found 29 coop mates who are all subbed? :)

No ..... 30

There are many players across servers who can spend money on this game ... but if CC rewards are so bad and it keeps coming so often, people wont spend anything

There are many players who have bought the personal subscription ... because swift seeder and turbo is really helping them
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 28.05.2019
    I recon they should sell for gold but I think 3 Million is far too cheap, I think 30 million would be more appropriate even 30 million would be cheap, for such a rare deco
    edited 28.05.2019
    I recon they should sell for gold but I think 3 Million is far too cheap, I think 30 million would be more appropriate even 30 million would be cheap, for such a rare deco
    Kuch bhi ....
    I
    Kuch bhi ....
    Its not like "kuch bhi"
    Hahahah
    He is saying truth up to some extent though no mods reach here so this one need to be shut down 
    Or the next player would say a big amount then his so it would go like 
    "O bas kar yr"

:wink:

TMKC (IN1) said:
    Kuch bhi ....
    I
Sign In to comment.