Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Money Exchange in Trade Center

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
edited 22.05.2019 in Suggestions
Nobody buys dollars from the money exchange ....
It is obsolete ...
Add a few more zeros ......

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    It is obsolete ...
    True
    Or add the option of buying gold from money(game dollars)  :p
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It is obsolete ...
    True
    Or add the option of buying gold from money(game dollars)  :p
    If you watch for the "Benny's Special" deals he sells Gold for farm dollars ;)
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I'm sure you are aware that a true money exchange lets you trade currencies when you enter the country and when you depart exchange them back. Therefore for game purposes I think we should be able to buy the currency coming into the world,island, etc., then when it closes exchange them back for the dollars they came from or a say a 50/50 split for part money and part prizes.

I know this isn't the place for suggestions, but it's taking me a lot of time to dig through what's been suggested previously, or rejected so I hope you'll pardon me for putting it out there this way. And yes, I use the money exchange to enter a world/island and to get extra dollars if I need them.

Not a bad idea there @Lanman (US1) but doubt very highly they will allow us to do that. Besides we can already exchange farm dollars for the different temp farm currencies. Once the events over we get to keep the currency till it comes around again & or we spend it on the special fruit seeds for the boat that come's in tour Main farm.
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Thank you DK (Data King). I was not aware that we could keep it. It looked like all I got from the island when it closed down due to storminess was free gifts.

Where in the game is my money from the island sitting/where can I purchase the special fruit seeds you mentioned?

Did I miss something and need to watch more closely whenever candy world ends? Do I have to make the choice when it ends or will the money sit somewhere for me to use when it comes  back again?

Thank you DK (Data King). I was not aware that we could keep it. It looked like all I got from the island when it closed down due to storminess was free gifts.

Where in the game is my money from the island sitting/where can I purchase the special fruit seeds you mentioned?

Did I miss something and need to watch more closely whenever candy world ends? Do I have to make the choice when it ends or will the money sit somewhere for me to use when it comes  back again?

Check your "Inventory" under equipment
     - as long as u have demolished & sold off as much as you can before it ended
     then that's what u get to keep to use for special fruit seeds
     - check ur trade center building in ur parking lot to see what u can get.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    However, it is better if you exchange the currency for tokens or seaweed products (excluding seaweed greenhouse humus). 
Sign In to comment.