Home General Discussions & Questions

Gold Fish Rescue rewards

This may seem a bit petty ,  but could this event start about 12 hours later to enable Aussie players to get full use of the reward of Shorter times with production.
As I said this may seem petty or even selfish but getting the reward at 6pm our time means we have to stay up till at midnight to get usage of this reward

Comments

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 546
    The rewards start about 2 am our time, so we usually miss them altogether.
    We have asked to have them start the next day or two when we log in, but no answer.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    This may seem a bit petty ,  but could this event start about 12 hours later to enable Aussie players to get full use of the reward of Shorter times with production.
    As I said this may seem petty or even selfish but getting the reward at 6pm our time means we have to stay up till at midnight to get usage of this reward
    It would be nice that at least the events would start at a reasonable hour for each server time, at least events that are server independent (pretty much all but WWC). They could also start boosters next time you log in, as GrammaLeah said and as it happened some time ago.
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • that shorter time most become active after you login i agree but for starting event time we cant do much about it cuz if someone like it theres always someone that gona not like it 

like that village boat time i prefer the way it was at start but there some that want it like this
  • The events always start when I'm at work - but thats just one of those things I suppose.  It would be nice if they moved each one by an hour each time so that everyone got a chance to be there at some point when the events start - but the more important thing is to start the half time boosters the next time a player logs on.  I have missed hours of those boosters and lost some completely as they always start during the working day.

• Vint (US1)Vint (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I think goldfish are a waste of time and money!  costing over 2 million is ridiculous and then after the event ends, the goldfish do not appear in the corporate pond!
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 29.07.2019
    my coop pond got +12 happiness from rescue event so its working
    and im using oleg 30 gold fish order now only and use +50% fishing from boat when collecting them that way i get 45 fish

yes 5 gold fish after lvl 100 is usless cuz its ask for alot of dollar and windmill now want around 1600 fly to make 9 baits thats annoying too but good part of event is its dont require alot time maybe around 20 minute a day and 12 hour a day of windmill prodoction time

annoying part of this time event was i had to make food for weekly event and CC was runing at same time and needed windmill for 3 event at same time hehe

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,784
    I think goldfish are a waste of time and money!  costing over 2 million is ridiculous and then after the event ends, the goldfish do not appear in the corporate pond!
    Your Gold Fish most likely ended up in the pond, but it is very difficult so see or calculate just how many gold fish are in the pond either before or after the Gold Fish Rescue event. The best way to tell is take note of how much fed is being used in the pond.
    This may help you in the future with this event

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
Sign In to comment.