Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FREE DOLLARS from Fishing

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
edited 12.05.2019 in Tutorials and FAQs
If you have Lester at Level 80 ....

And your co-op has 28 members who buy co-operative subscription ....

Your type 1 Fishing contracts ... can be filled 80 % by Lester ... and 20 % by the co-op subscription advantage ...

So, 100 % fishes get filled , you have to donate 0 fishes ...
This basically gives you free dollars ....

That is 101 billion dollars .... the last digit is missing coz it wont fit in that space ... the last digit 2 is shown just below the dollar space

The fastest way to UG lester is by skipping trawlers .... and fill fishes in type 1 contract ...

Takes 2 weeks and 10 million gold to UG lester to level 80 ....

This is a feature, its not a bug ... so you arent doing anything wrong .....

Best of Luck ...

P.S : If GGS removes type 1 fish contracts ... then its all over. But GGS wont do that ...

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on

Comments

• so in next update sub will have access to cheat engine trainer which let them edit any number in game to anything they like like making reput they get from single mission to 999 Bil
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 12.05.2019
    This Free dollars is very easy to do .... just needs some gold ....

And those who already have a high level of Lester's now, can do it fast . I saw a player on german server who has level 80 already ...

I dont know who else has it at 80 ...

Tick Tock , Tick Tock ....

GGS wont change co-op sub feature immediately, I say players have a month at least to make use of it
  • well im empty pocket now with that GGS pleasuer event i made only 77 bil point so far missing more than 300 bil but i won rank 1
    and my tree is lvl 3 only lab lvl 5 they cost alot  
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

The fastest way to UG lester is by skipping trawlers .... and fill fishes in type 1 contract ...

Takes 2 weeks and 10 million gold to UG lester to level 80 ....

Thinks about the 10 million gold... 
      takes out credit card from wallet.
    Thinks about mortgage payment...
      puts credit card back in wallet.
    Thinks about the 10 million gold again...
      takes out credit card from wallet again.
    Turns head to see wife standing behind him...
      puts credit card back in wallet again.

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Its not that easy even if u have the gold , needs tons of clicking :smile:  . 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Here u can see 
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 27.08.2019
    good for you seeker1 that can think about it atleast hehe 
    i still looking for a way to remove free player title from my acc still 
Sign In to comment.