Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FREE GOLD from DUNG

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
edited 12.05.2019 in Tutorials and FAQs
Just some info ....

If you have LAB at Level 100 .... you can make 1 - 2 million gold every month from Dung ...
The dung you get from cows, ducks , donkeys ... etc etc ....

You dont have to buy gold ... just make it from dung in your LAB

Some more Info ......

Dont take the pain to UG  LAB to level 100 ..... GGS will make sure that once you spend lots and lots of gold to UG LAB ... GGS will change the game in such a way that you can no longer make any gold from LAB .... That is what GGS does ....

It takes 49 million gold to UG lab from lvl 1 to 100 ..... straight up in gold terms ....
It will take you 24 months ( 2 years just to recover the gold you spent )

Even more info ....

At LAB level 100 ... you can make WoF tokens at a cost of 5 gold per token.

Next time 2 for 1 comes, start buying gold and skip Lab to level 100 , with gold and dollars ... :p
Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on

Comments

• thanks for letting GGS know soon its become 100 gold instead of 1000

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 12.05.2019
    thanks for letting GGS know soon its become 100 gold instead of 1000

They already know it ....

Its a game feature , not a bug .....
    Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Just some info ....

If you have LAB at Level 100 .... you can make 1 - 2 million gold every month from Dung ...
    The dung you get from cows, ducks , donkeys ... etc etc ....

You dont have to buy gold ... just make it from dung in your LAB

Some more Info ......

Dont take the pain to UG  LAB to level 100 ..... GGS will make sure that once you spend lots and lots of gold to UG LAB ... GGS will change the game in such a way that you can no longer make any gold from LAB .... That is what GGS does ....

It takes 49 million gold to UG lab from lvl 1 to 100 ..... straight up in gold terms ....
    It will take you 24 months ( 2 years just to recover the gold you spent )

Even more info ....

At LAB level 100 ... you can make WoF tokens at a cost of 5 gold per token.

Next time 2 for 1 comes, start buying gold and skip Lab to level 100 , with gold and dollars ... :p
    What u said is quite right but if u look we don't need lab at 100 lvl 40 is good to make gold or is it just me because I have a lab at 12 right now and can't think of upgrading it to higher lvl anytime soon
    A quality figure u describe (49mill) 
    Believe it or not I haven't seen more then 1.5 mill hahahah just curious u have everything up to its highest lvl how's the at that one point for u 
    Level 40 isnt good .... you need max 100 lab ...

LAB at max is fun ... and academy at 100 is fun too ... I was level 400 when i maxed out everything in January. I am level 932 now.

What isnt fun is to play bugs filled Pleasure Park events

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 12.05.2019
    umm what is academy?
    nvm think you mean library
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Academy = Maltida's Academy . It gives us extra xp :smile:  .
    At level 1 , it gives 1 percent extra xp for everything , at level 2 = 2 percent and so on till 100 .
    Level 40 isnt good .... you need max 100 lab ...

LAB at max is fun ... and academy at 100 is fun too ... I was level 400 when i maxed out everything in January. I am level 932 now.

What isnt fun is to play bugs filled Pleasure Park events

@tmkc
    What us fun I don't understand as I told u in my previous message I haven't seen more then 1.5 mill in any Acount I didn't cross I think 80k if I remember correctly so its just a dream for me to have 49mill hahahah
  • oh xp is last thing in this game i want
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have no intention of spending that much gold to upgrade the LAB... Good for you and have fun!!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.05.2019
    I don't see how it is FREE gold if you have spent a tonne of gold to get it there...lol.  You enjoy, no way I could ever afford to get there.  Not in another 30 years
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 13.05.2019
    I don't see how it is FREE gold if you have spent a tonne of gold to get it there...lol.  You you enjoy, no way I could ever afford to get there.  Not in another 30 years
    If you upgrade your Lester to 80 ... You get free dollars. Using that you can upgrade LAB, academy ... In a day.

There is some investment and the return you get is better.

There are some tricks ... I can't say everything here.
    Those who seek, shall find more than they wished :p
    Love it just saw the result or u can outcome what u invest 
    Every one can see the Indian coop on top now 
This discussion has been closed.