Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    is there a way one of you smart number cruncher out there could give me some sort of idea what is needed for the final prize please like a average penny per second for the event or something so i have some way of gauging please
    You need to average 1,135,238 Points per Second throughout the event to win the final Hard Work prize (the Manor).
    ok so that is a whole lot any suggestions i am at 112 coins and 1,932 so that is only 216,384 a second what would be better more people or less people and more coins per second?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I have to say that this event is extremely time consuming and tedious.  The pleasure park is what I am speaking of.  It takes so long to get 26 level 3 decos from the inventory.  I just dont have time to do this and play the rest of the game.  what the heck were they thinking.  Its like untangling a long gold chain. I just want to throw it across the room.
  • I was looking forward to this new pleasure park event.  Unfortunately, the resources needed to get a good score are beyond the reach of mere mortals like myself.  When the stalls I have already invested in have expired, they will not be replaced.  For future pleasure park events I will place one stall just so I get on the scoreboard, but beyond that I will do nothing.  Reduce the costs to a more reasonable level so poor dirt farmers like myself can do more.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I agree - the event is challenging, looks like something that could have been fun, BUT it is WAY TOO complicated and time consuming. Also lacks information about how much of each produce is wanted, and how many dollars do you get from the donations - I have no clue what so ever. 

Please make it more simple 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm sort of coasting. If I have a few extra whatever, I'll throw a stall down and donate it. Got a couple of rewards, but I'm certainly not going to put much time into it, or donate a lot of products. Too much else going on to try to put any effort into it -- just like everything else in the game these days.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • hello guys anyone think its possible to get that house?

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 08.05.2019
    if it was 38 bil maybe but 380 bil >.<
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I was looking forward to this new pleasure park event.  Unfortunately, the resources needed to get a good score are beyond the reach of mere mortals like myself.  When the stalls I have already invested in have expired, they will not be replaced.  For future pleasure park events I will place one stall just so I get on the scoreboard, but beyond that I will do nothing.  Reduce the costs to a more reasonable level so poor dirt farmers like myself can do more.
    Unfortunately, these events are catered to the upper levels that spend, spend, spend.  I am guilty to a very small certain extent.   :/  I forewarned the coop "buyer beware"!
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 09.05.2019
    The happiness and park visitor counters are not working properly.  When I removed a deco my count went up.  My reason to remove that deco was to replace it with another of the same size but different number. 

In this screen shot see the number 6 deco that looks like a house all the way to the left is in place.  See my count numbers on both happy and park visitors.  Next screen shot see the numbers go up when I remove that deco to replace it.  The problem is numbers go up but my pennies per second count goes down because that deco completes one of my buildings.  The alpaca one.

Here the deco is gone, and the numbers have gone up on both meters.  But that deco completes one of my buildings and the actual visitor count per second goes down by 6 points.  What is wrong here?

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Actually the idea of this event is great.   The only thing I don't like is the unobtainable reward.  To get all hard work rewards I believe you have to working at over 1 M per sec all the time.  I don't think that is even possible.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The happiness and park visitor counters are not working properly.  When I removed a deco my count went up.  My reason to remove that deco was to replace it with another of the same size but different number. 

In this screen shot see the number 6 deco that looks like a house all the way to the left is in place.  See my count numbers on both happy and park visitors.  Next screen shot see the numbers go up when I remove that deco to replace it.  The problem is numbers go up but my pennies per second count goes down because that deco completes one of my buildings.  The alpaca one.

Here the deco is gone, and the numbers have gone up on both meters.  But that deco completes one of my buildings and the actual visitor count per second goes down by 6 points.  What is wrong here?

Give it 2-3 minutes and check it again, it should update to the correct numbers.  The update cycle just seems to be really slow.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Thanks @Southern (US1) .  I do see that it corrected itself.

On another note, I looked forward to this event but I agree it is time consuming and takes too much to really truly get into it.  I'll just skate along but that is about it for me. 
  • lol.. I just said the exact same thing on another thread, you need over 1 M per sec to obtain house...  Not possible
    Thanks @Southern (US1) .  I do see that it corrected itself.

On another note, I looked forward to this event but I agree it is time consuming and takes too much to really truly get into it.  I'll just skate along but that is about it for me. 
    Yup, this one has quickly become my one of my "No Effort" events - meaning I'm not going to expend a lot of effort into it.  The only reward worth a darn (IMO) is the Manor, and it's unachievable. So I'll throw a few stalls out there as I have product for them and collect a few rewards, but I'm not going to go "All Out" on the event like I do with a few others (like the WWC).
  • @Southern (US1) @SuzyQ22 (US1)  We are aware about the funky counter & you are correct, that it is just a display thing, it catches up with itself eventually - Changing farms also updates it.

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming, we will pass it all on :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's not letting me donate to be able to place this stall, even though I have all the decoration requirements and I have enough items to donate.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to fix this?
    It's not letting me donate to be able to place this stall, even though I have all the decoration requirements and I have enough items to donate.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to fix this?

Are you clicking the "Donate" button? Gotta do that before the "Place" button will allow you to place the building.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.05.2019
    LOL am I the only 1 loving this new event.  That is a change.  Only thing I find bad with this whole event, is the house is unobtainable.  you need 1M points per sec the entire time and that is not even possible to achieve.

Edit: did not like the start time for this event either, again all these style events NEED to start by server clock.

Are you clicking the "Donate" button? Gotta do that before the "Place" button will allow you to place the building.

Thanks for mentioning it. :) I did it the first three times but I forgot how to do it that time. :|
    LOL am I the only 1 loving this new event.  That is a change.  Only thing I find bad with this whole event, is the house is unobtainable.  you need 1M points per sec the entire time and that is not even possible to achieve.

Edit: did not like the start time for this event either, again all these style events NEED to start by server clock.
    no i am really enjoying it too but yes i think the prizes should be reachable with effort but i cant figure out how that is even possible 

Thanks for mentioning it. :) I did it the first three times but I forgot how to do it that time. :|
    Do what I do. Blame it on lack of coffee.

//shhhhh, don't give away my secret. :)
  • @Byron Longford (AU1)  @ijrosh (US1)  We did question that target when we 1st saw it & we were told that it would make more sense when we saw how fast the pennies mount up. I do agree that we get a lot really fast, but like you I am still not convinced it will be fast enough, in the time that we have. As it is just the 1st run of the event,  they will be checking the data & if no one gets even close to completing it, hopefully they will tweak the numbers or increase the time.
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  @ijrosh (US1)  We did question that target when we 1st saw it & we were told that it would make more sense when we saw how fast the pennies mount up. I do agree that we get a lot really fast, but like you I am still not convinced it will be fast enough, in the time that we have. As it is just the 1st run of the event,  they will be checking the data & if no one gets even close to completing it, hopefully they will tweak the numbers or increase the time.
    Uh huh.

Still waiting for them to "Adjust" the Co-Op HWE. Has *anyone* ever reached the 20 Million Points needed for the GML in that one? :tongue:
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.05.2019
    @WascallyWabbit it is definitely impossible to get 1M points per sec, you need to have either 1000 customers and run at 1000 park pennies per sec or 2000 customers running at 500 pennies per sec.  From what I can see, you can do 1 but never both and even if some how you were able to get these combination no way could you do it for the enitre 4 days no sleep..  It is impossible from what I have seen even to get to 1 M points per sec closest I can get is 300k, I admit, this is new and that will increase,  but no way to 1M/sec
    Uh huh.

Still waiting for them to "Adjust" the Co-Op HWE. Has *anyone* ever reached the 20 Million Points needed for the GML in that one? :tongue:
    I think the gold mining license is available in the hard worker event, not the cooperative hard worker event. It may be possible but it would probably involve skipping most items to get the bonus point from each one and playing 24 hours a day or sleeping between boxes.
    Uh huh.

I think the gold mining license is available in the hard worker event, not the cooperative hard worker event. It may be possible but it would probably involve skipping most items to get the bonus point from each one and playing 24 hours a day or sleeping between boxes.
    Could be. I get them confused.  I pretty much just ignore them now, since I know there's no way in heck I'm getting to the GML anyway.
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  @ijrosh (US1)  We did question that target when we 1st saw it & we were told that it would make more sense when we saw how fast the pennies mount up. I do agree that we get a lot really fast, but like you I am still not convinced it will be fast enough, in the time that we have. As it is just the 1st run of the event,  they will be checking the data & if no one gets even close to completing it, hopefully they will tweak the numbers or increase the time.
    unless i can figure out how to change something i am looking at maybe 127,711.200,000 that is extramley far away from almost 380bil needed yes you can get a lot more points if you want to pay a lot of gold and get all of the stalls bounces but i personally cant do that and i dont think many would either and even then i am not sure how close that would put anyone there is only so much room for stalls and decorations unless i am missing something here
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 09.05.2019
    I guess the bottom line for me is this event isn't fun at all. It's more of a chore than anything else. One more thing on my "to do" list to check off. Don't need anymore mindless clicking things to do.
    @WascallyWabbit it is definitely impossible to get 1M points per sec, you need to have either 1000 customers and run at 1000 park pennies per sec or 2000 customers running at 500 pennies per sec.  From what I can see, you can do 1 but never both and even if some how you were able to get these combination no way could you do it for the enitre 4 days no sleep..  It is impossible from what I have seen even to get to 1 M points per sec closest I can get is 300k, I admit, this is new and that will increase,  but no way to 1M/sec
    I think it can go much higher than 300k points per second. I'm at over 400k now and I think it can still go quite a bit higher.

Sign In to comment.