Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     :/ 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • I also got contract for Alfalfa today.

• We are testing the event again and now there are happiness meters from the farm.

@canco (ES1) Yes, thankyou for the screenshot,  we have asked the devs if the happiness one can be left there after the event.

BTW folks, VH also counts. :)
  • LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 07.05.2019
    Did I miss something? ... I don`t recall anywhere saying that we would have a happiness meter on the deco valley.  A bar like the other farms is not necessary, as there is no negative happiness or production costs. On the new event, the important thing is how many visitors you have & that is shown on the event window & the gratuity tasks change colour when they have been completed.

We won't know for sure if that is enough or if we really need some sort of happiness counter, until we try the event, so if, at that time, you feel its crucial to have one, make sure that you include it in your feedback.
    I have not read to the end so please excuse if this has been mentioned.

If you go into layout mode on the Deco Valley, the happiness meter shows at the top of the screen.  Hope that helps.
    Post edited by LCCGamer (US1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    An unofficial update appears to be more balance and variety in the  contracts.

Timed contracts now appear to be doable, or is it just a coincidence?

Good to see a contract that asks for alfalfa. Presumably there will be contracts that also ask for rutabaga. Wildflowers were getting boring.

Yep, down-low, "unofficial," hehehehe. :D    I received a contract asking for alfalfa this morning, which I thought was odd since I don't remember contracts ever asking for them before.    I do sense an overall change has been made as I'm seeing more contracts asking for goods produced from the bakery/flower shop...
     ...balance... hmmm.  :|

Yes, I too received a contract for alfalfa. This is a first and makes me wonder if it was indeed a "fluke" or maybe we will begin to get other such odd requests such as a contract for rutas or premium fertilizer or stuff from the village factories.

Contracts for rutas too!

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • LCCGamer (US1) said:
    If you go into layout mode on the Deco Valley, the happiness meter shows at the top of the screen.  Hope that helps.
    @LCCGamer (US1) Well spotted, I don`t think that even the dev that we were speaking to, knows that is there lol I checked mine & it does not appear to include VH & personally I think I prefer the one that you can just see without having to hover over it, so we will still try to get the the other one, but that is good to know in the meantime :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    LCCGamer (US1) said:
    @LCCGamer (US1) Well spotted, I don`t think that even the dev that we were speaking to, knows that is there lol I checked mine & it does not appear to include VH & personally I think I prefer the one that you can just see without having to hover over it, so we will still try to get the the other one, but that is good to know in the meantime :)
    I checked out that happiness meter and added a bunch on deco, high count deco on both regular happy and VHP and it didn't count on the happiness meter.  Anyone else having that issue?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    LCCGamer (US1) said:
    I checked out that happiness meter and added a bunch on deco, high count deco on both regular happy and VHP and it didn't count on the happiness meter.  Anyone else having that issue?
    The happiness meter in layout mode seems to be completely wonky.

I added deco from my drop box to the deco valley, then put it back in my drop box and my happiness went DOWN.

I started at 2,183, put down 2 deco from my drop box, then stored them BACK in my drop box, and now my happiness is down to 2,078.

Reloading (F5) doesn't fix it, either.

I wouldn't trust what that meter says, there's obviously something wrong with it. (like the fact that it really isn't supposed to be there in the first place) :)
    LCCGamer (US1) said:
    The happiness meter in layout mode seems to be completely wonky.

I added deco from my drop box to the deco valley, then put it back in my drop box and my happiness went DOWN.

I started at 2,183, put down 2 deco from my drop box, then stored them BACK in my drop box, and now my happiness is down to 2,078.

Reloading (F5) doesn't fix it, either.

I wouldn't trust what that meter says, there's obviously something wrong with it. (like the fact that it really isn't supposed to be there in the first place) :)
    Same for me, different numbers but still the same outcome.   I agree, it isn't supposed to be there, lol.
    edited 08.05.2019
    I just parked all deco from my main farm on the deco valley.  It raised the happy meter to 200 happy.  All those add up to a whole lot more than that, lol.  I am not going to count it but I know there are at least 600 or more happy there.  Could be alot more than that actually.  Like around 1,000 or more now that I look at them again.

Update:  I added one deco from the drop box valued at 105 happy and 35 VHP, and it lowered my happy to 151.  I proceeded to remove that same deco and now the happiness at at 46.  Definitely something wonky in there because all the deco that gave 200 happy from my main farm is still on the farm.  Removed all decos and now back to 2,394 negative happiness.  +472 production costs.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 08.05.2019
    I think mine is correct . 
    I added and checked it. It added up to 8689 same as what is shown here :smile:  . Will upgrade all the decos when greta comes around next time. Dont think it counts VHP though .

@Rocky123 (IN1)  Wow, that is great yours is working.  That's an impressive number on happiness by the way.  :smile:

Did you remove any to see what it does to your count? 

Where did all the deco come from?  Drop box, main farm, or?????

edited 08.05.2019
    Yes , i removed a grand winter sento of happiness 170 and it reset to 8519 :) . Deco i removed :

I dont have any decos in MF or GF ,  removed whatever i had in FF and placed it here :smile:  as i dont need any there too :smile:  , Feel bad about demolishing so many of high FHP weekly event decos i had, otherwise would have been 10k+ happiness easily . No worries, will keep replacing decos with better ones as i complete the weekly events :smile: .

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.05.2019
    no happiness meter at all on my deco farm, I would not worry too much about it yet

Well, that's great it works for you.  Maybe it is only US server?  I don't know but worth looking into?   @WascallyWabbit .  
    Yes , i removed a grand winter sento of happiness 170 and it reset to 8519 :) . Deco i removed :

I dont have any decos in MF or GF ,  removed whatever i had in FF and placed it here :smile:  as i dont need any there too :smile:  , Feel bad about demolishing so many of high FHP weekly event decos i had, otherwise would have been 10k+ happiness easily . No worries, will keep replacing decos with better ones as i complete the weekly events :smile: .

If you put that deco BACK on the Deco Farm though, does your happiness go back up to 8,689?

That's the problem I'm seeing. Removing deco lowers happiness, but placing decos isn't adding it.
    edited 08.05.2019

If you put that deco BACK on the Deco Farm though, does your happiness go back up to 8,689?

That's the problem I'm seeing. Removing deco lowers happiness, but placing decos isn't adding it.
    @Southern(US1) Yes it does . Just took this screenshot :) . Once i refresh , it changes its value :)
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  go to layout mode and u can find the meter . 

@Southern(US1) Yes it does . Just took this screenshot :) . Once i refresh , it changes its value :)
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  go to layout mode and u can find the meter . 

Weird. I just checked mine, and it too is back up to 2,183 (which is where I started initially).. Even though I couldn't force it to do it earlier even with an F5 refresh.

I'm too tired to think about it tonight, I'll play with it again tomorrow. :)
    edited 08.05.2019
    Interesting, I just looked at the deco valley and I had removed all deco from it the last time I posted.   Now it says I have 200 happiness with a -75 production cost.   How strange.

Update:  I just looked again and now the counter is gone.  Hahaha, weird.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Are you all breaking stuff again? *sigh*  :p

I tend to agree that it probably isn`t meant to be there, but now that we have raised the issue with the devs, hopefully we will end up with a better (working) one, that shows even when you are not in layout mode.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 08.05.2019
    New Subscription - Loyalty ( LoL ) Package

1. Does the extra 20 % gold it says we will get, does it work if 6 members in co-op have subscription ? Do we get 20% more gold during 2 for 1 and 120 % Primetime or 150% Primetime or any other primetime ?

2. Library books are only for event seeds ?

3. High level contracts is a good addition .... Like it

4. Efficient Spins .... Ohhhh Nooo .... i was really hoping 6 will be needed for Jackpot spin ... If it was 6, a lot more many players would have bought the subscription .... 7 is better than 8 .... but not good enough to lure in customers.

5. Rainbow roses is good ..... best part is it can be bought with dollars ...

Now, the price at which this sub gets offered is the key for its success ... i think the current price for Convenience package is the upper limit for loyalty package ...

EDIT : I hope GGS makes that spin to 6 tokens needed .... My co-op almost everyone said ... they wouldnt buy this loyalty sub ... I asked them if 6 is good ... and they said if it was 6 or 5, they would have subscribed to this almost every month ... at 6 or 5, they arent even asking how much price .... they are happy to buy  .... if it was 6 or 5 spins.

Personally, I will buy the LoL package ... :)
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Todays update is not a fair game for everyone anymore. 7 spins in WOF for subscribers makes it easier for them to win 1st place and its not fair game. Please change this. Many players who will not pay subscription and play hard to spin WOF will probably leave this game after todays update :(
    edited 08.05.2019
    Todays update is not a fair game for everyone anymore. 7 spins in WOF for subscribers makes it easier for them to win 1st place and its not fair game. Please change this. Many players who will not pay subscription and play hard to spin WOF will probably leave this game after todays update :(
    I am not sure, but isnt the ranks counted on number of tokens spinned ? If you spin 80 tokens without the sub , you get 10 jackpot spins ( assuming you dont recieve any tokens in the normal spins ) , And if you have the sub, you spin 80 tokens, you get 11 jackpot spins ... but the ranks are counted on number of tokens spin.

Ranks should not change because of the subscription ...
    And if ranks do change , its an added benefit for the subscribers ...

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 08.05.2019
    someone make my acc lifetime sub or delet it completly please thank you we had enof pay to win botton
    whats good in that rose thing 8 hours VS 30 minute
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Please tell me it's still down and it's not just me not being able to get back on, thanks :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Lol it was listening :)
  • So the subscription isn't loading correctly - not exactly a surprise but not exactly encouraging us to part with out cash either - what if it doesn't work correctly if it wont even load properly!  Wont be taking this one up until I know for certain all is well.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I am done with this event all ready! I just recieved enough coins for the 2nd build slot, but when I went to use them they were gone. Placing the stupid stall that takes a second to build took them, so I'm done.
    The cost of the Loyalty Sub is 4 times ( FOUR ) the cost of personal sub ( the one with turbo harvestor + swift seeder )

Can anyone justify the price ?

Sign In to comment.