CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,708Moderator, ModGreen

Have fun discussing the Latest Updates here

Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• yacine18 (GB1)yacine18 (GB1) Posts: 237GB1
    that will be amazing

Behind the phoenix, the background is mostly white, and then it has a substantial gold border around it.

Merci @farmerjohn22 :) 

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 713IN1
    imageAn update with market?
    I am seeing too many changes at both markets.
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) Posts: 613IN1
    edited 25.04.2019
    The market is better , just checked . Rather than dragging, it is just clicking now :smile:  and its free thanks :smile:

The WOF is the same , have no clue what changed .

Related image

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,212US1
    And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market. As you fill each contract, you can distribute all asked products just by clicking the new "Max. amount" button. So if you have enough farm products stored, then you just hit the button and can complete the contract.
    That's kinda neat. Too bad it's a subscription feature though.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 713IN1
    edited 25.04.2019
    There is some error in the new button in the market .... kindly look into it and fix it.

New subscription ... if it turns out good at a fair price, will buy it. Although, i have a strong feeling almost everyone who buys gold will buy this new subscription.

" Some items in vf wof have been replaced .... "
    Need to see what has been replaced with what ... then only can decide if it is better or worse.

There should be a package discount on subscriptions ... like " Buy both subscription and get them at 20 % off "

Need more info on new subscription package ....

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • WascallyWabbit said:

"1st will be today and is ONLY for the Village Fair WoF"
    Umm.... not complaining, but not sure how Village Fair WoF only also includes market contracts. Missing the CM that could get good information to the moderators for us.

I'm hoping I also get no more contracts with 0 items filled from subscriptions, but don't see that "display error" listed in the bug fixes.
    william robert @ WWW 1
    edited 25.04.2019
    U can place decos directly from inventory for event i think CBF  :smile:
    No need to build them .

Related image

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) Posts: 445US1
    And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market. As you fill each contract, you can distribute all asked products just by clicking the new "Max. amount" button. So if you have enough farm products stored, then you just hit the button and can complete the contract.

Is it included in the subscription for speedy harvester? Cuz it works for me and thats the only one I subscribe to.

Is it included in the subscription for speedy harvester? Cuz it works for me and thats the only one I subscribe to.
    Looks like it. That's the only one I'm subscribed to as well. 

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • My problem @Rocky123 (IN1) is that I keep my inventory pretty empty because I have Greta demolish decos all the time for their parts.

I have no choice but to buy decos to put on the valley. As it stands right now I will have to make room on one of my other farms to build them then move them to the valley. Why do 3 steps when you can get away with just 1 step :).

Looking for game info?  Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) Posts: 935INT1
    Should we put the best decorations in the decoration valley, with great satisfaction to play the event well?

~~Mona~~ (INT1) Coop CAMERON FARM

My problem @Rocky123 (IN1) is that I keep my inventory pretty empty because I have Greta demolish decos all the time for their parts.

I have no choice but to buy decos to put on the valley. As it stands right now I will have to make room on one of my other farms to build them then move them to the valley. Why do 3 steps when you can get away with just 1 step :).
    Oh ok CBF  :)

Related image

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) Posts: 133US1
    This upgrade is okay, not the best, i hope the next upgrade is far better then this one

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) Posts: 127GB1
    couple of quick questions in regard to the pleasure park event ... 

1) are the products required for each of the stalls the same all the time or do they change?
    2) just confirming whether lower level farms will not be asked for flower farm etc products?
    3) would fish or any fish products be asked for? 

and looking at the screenshot ... I really hope it is not going to ask for that many 3x2 decos unless you're going to add some to the standard build menu. 
    debj @ en 1

Looks like this IS NOT a subscription feature, everyone has it.

(And looks like Wabbit's updated the Announcement as well) :)

• And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market. As you fill each contract, you can distribute all asked products just by clicking the new "Max. amount" button. So if you have enough farm products stored, then you just hit the button and can complete the contract.

Did I miss the announcement about speedy harvester subscription increase ? 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,381US1
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.

designed by Farmerjohn22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• JVD (US1) said:
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.
    I went into the the Big Farm button bottom of screen and it was £2.49 now its £4.99 :(
Sign In to comment.