CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Missions and time

PLEASE 
It takes too long to get a new mission when hours are around midnight.
You have a 5 minutes time announcement, but when every single mission takes that 5 minutes , a 1 hour buy of the truck wont last.

When we doo all those missions, this is what we doo, and the server should then be up to it,

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 805SKN1
    From how I understand it we start a mission and players online join it. If few are playing missions it can take up to 5 minutes before  a mission auto starts. Soooo I am guessing thats the reason why its taken approx 5 minutes pr mission to start = too few players connecting to the mission at the time you were playing them.

Maybe post a suggestion that GGS shortens that 5 minute waiting with a couple of minutes? At Suggestions. ?

Cheers :smile:
  • Now at this point in time, I just missed the values from the power tractor , because in the hour that went along, I did not get any mission on milk. This is NOT OKAY BF. This is absolutely not the first time I am being annoyed about this. 
  • ggs can't reduce waiting time when their's only so many people looking for missions at the same time, maybe after 2 minutes ggs creates a mission with as many people as they can get and fills in the rest with fake people or something like that that always get a minimum harvest for each type of goods.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 805SKN1
    @ mutterkjær (SKN1)
    I experienced the same once and after that I make sure to do missions at prime time for when most players are normally online.  When using the forklift that is. Suggest you do the same from now on.

Cheers :smile:
Sign In to comment.