Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Funnel Tower Events - The Dial with amounts/timer

I dont know about the rest of you all.. but when the Funnel Tower Event is in play..when harvesting that Dial sits over the fields /stables to what you are collecting. Especially when you have fertile fields, that dial covers up everything.   Why can't this Dial be placed off to the side of the screen and not over the object you are collecting.  You would not have to wait until it disappears to get the next field, coops, stables, as you can see the dial with the needle's progress at the side of your screen.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I dont know about the rest of you all.. but when the Funnel Tower Event is in play..when harvesting that Dial sits over the fields /stables to what you are collecting. Especially when you have fertile fields, that dial covers up everything.   Why can't this Dial be placed off to the side of the screen and not over the object you are collecting.  You would not have to wait until it disappears to get the next field, coops, stables, as you can see the dial with the needle's progress at the side of your screen.
    I have a huge problem with it when collecting eggs. I have to go back and forth a bit to try to keep it out of the say. And I agree with you about the fertile fields as well. Off to the side outside the farm boundaries would be great.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Yes, yes, yes, I absolutely agree. Does any really look at that dial for information every time they harvest something?

• u think (US1)u think (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    I dont watch it.. all i see that it is in my way.. Like '' artful.. he has problem with his eggs..''  Well so do i as i have like 24 chicken coops..  I go down first row, head over to 3rd row... and somehow  do the middle row, with all these dials all over the place... Like come on.. and half of them i would miss at collecting because of those blooming dials.   All that is needed is 1  ( one ) dial, top right hand corner of screen.  Simple... maybe the developers should try a funnel event with mega buildings / fields ... see what we see and to know how grrrrrrrrr  it is...lol :smiley:
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    i've taken to harvesting backwards when HWE are on. 
    Start at the righthand end of the top row, proceed to my left and then drop to the righthand end of the 2nd row etc.
  • OMG!!!   I wish they put this funnel dial somewhere else instead of over my objects i am collecting.  Do something GGS, make our farming experience enjoyable instead of cursing all the time.   
Sign In to comment.