MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• just got the maintenance screen. 
  • furbyfurby US1 Posts: 14
    JUst received msg ..Game is currently undergoing Maintenance....Just as I was going to get bonus point on Rutabago.....BUGGER   Thanks NOT.. No warning????????????
    Game is broken, so they have to go into maintenance mode.
  • Hacktred (AU1)Hacktred (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    GGS have done it again, They tells us nothing and expect us to do nothing. What a joke. Where are the moderators with info???????????
    Hacktred @ au 1
    GGS have done it again, They tells us nothing and expect us to do nothing. What a joke. Where are the moderators with info???????????
    Hacktred @ au 1
  • Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    Yes not happy nr changeover on CHWE & was going for BP .. No Warning AMATEURS .. Why do I bother ..They are doing maintenance WELL DONE GGS NOT
    Yesterday I couldn't  get on Dream Farm  NOW THIS  I am NOT happy:-((((((((
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 853
    NL is down too

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,611
    I'm supposed to have harvested my seal ponds now but I can't because of the maintenance issue. It's disappointing when this happens without notice and it's very disruptive for some events such as the cooperative hard worker event.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    Hacktred @ au 1
    35 minutes without a word except game is down for maintenance. Where are the moderators??????
    Hacktred @ au 1
  • 45 MINUTES AND COUNTING.
    Michaelmn569 @ us 1
  • ITS BACK NOW
    Michaelmn569 @ us 1
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    Finally have just now been able to log back on
  • Raponsie (INT1)Raponsie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    INT is back up again

Didn't get bp for Rutabaga & lost nrly an hour on CHWE 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,611
    Didn't get bp for Rutabaga & lost nrly an hour on CHWE 
    :( It's disappointing having issues like those.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Raponsie (INT1)Raponsie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    So what would we all like for compensation this time round? Something other than a deco would be great!
    A little seaweed and wheel tokens?

Looks like your wish was granted :))
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 5,996

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    Can someone from GGS PLEASE tell me if the lag to this game is going to be a permanent part of the game experience!!!???!!!  It has been somewhat tolerable for a while now, but last night I had to just shut it off, it was so BAD!!!  This makes for a most UNenjoyable gaming experience, and I really DO love this game..........I really DO buy gold on a pretty regular basis, but I won't be buying much in the future because of the LAG!!!  who wants to spend good money to TRY to play a game that is absolutely morbidly UNenjoyable because of the LAG!!!  I have cleared browsing history, I have "control F5'd"  I have turned off animations, use low graphics and have reloaded over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN!!!!  It is extremely difficult to play a TIME CONTINGENT game when you click something and it sits there for 2 or 3 minutes BEFORE it acknowledges your click!!!!  The harvested products sit there and then slowly and jerkily float off the screen in the middle of your continuing harvest and it just goes on and on............ughhhhh..........Is this falling on deaf ears?  or will anything EVER......EVER be done about it? 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837
    The last couple of days, I have experienced irritating lag in spite of clearing cashe, cookies, restarting aso aso. Tbh I have never experienced lag like this before in this game.

I would think there is an overload or something causing it ? Problem is not at my end ? Trust technical help will look into it and get back to us with an answer.

Cheers

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,513
    Ditto. Lag has been horrible for the past few days for me too
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) US1 Posts: 333
    lag has not skipped me either.
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 172
    edited 09.11.2019
    Sorry about this:  after I refreshed my screen the messages were there and complete as written.  Another member refreshed the screen as well and the messages were fine.  You can delete this.  Just Farming, Tex-2-Step

I'm guessing this is a performance issue:  Everytime I send a Cooperative Message to All it appears fine and then when it is received it is completely blank; nothing, nada, zilch!  I sent 2 messages to see if they would do the same thing and they did (don't want to overload mailboxes with blank messages).

International Server, Firefox browser

This is the first time I have ever had this problem.  I checked with members and the message they received are blank (just to verify before reporting).

Thank you, Tex-2-Step

• And it's getting worse.. al of my coop members have problems. Please do something about it!!!
    AnneloesG @ skn 1
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 551
    Fix one disaster and create 2 more... that's how it has been lately.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837
    edited 11.11.2019
    Please, GGS! Do something about the laaaaaaaaaaaag. It makes me shy away from BF.

It can´t be at my end, I have tried everything emptying, restarting, other browser aso aso.

I have no lag at the other two online games I play.

Editing in: A huge wow, not sure what happened now. An elf visited my accoount with a magic wand? Suddenly lag is gone and all works fine :smiley: It hasn´t for days, but now it suddenly does and I am a grateful me to whoever that waved that wand :smiley:

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • case001 (US1)case001 (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    keep on 2nd time i could not log in on windows 3rd time i will quit and yes windows keeps my log in info  when i pop in case001 it say can find  player naa no think i will  wait to 3rd time im tired ok fool with it  keep your game ill keep my money                   I QUIT
    farmand starve @ us 1
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 18
    The game is after starting the update this morning very slow and it was very difficult to sign in. Every one is our coop has the same problems. So playing for the village market is almost impossible. 
    -willow- @ nl 1
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Here the same, it is  very slow,  village fair is sometimes unplayable, not amused.
    Can tou please fix this. ? all members in the coop have the same troubles.
    luc2260 @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.