Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSION'S CHAT ROOM

Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
THERE HAS TO BE ONE SEPARATE CHAT FOR THE 6 PEOPLES WHO WERE FIGHTING AGIANST EACH OTHER IN 
THIS WAY ONE CAN EASILY TALK WE DONOT NEED TO GO TO MAIL I HOPE ITS NOT THAT BAD 

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    THERE HAS TO BE ONE SEPARATE CHAT FOR THE 6 PEOPLES WHO WERE FIGHTING AGIANST EACH OTHER IN 
    THIS WAY ONE CAN EASILY TALK WE DONOT NEED TO GO TO MAIL I HOPE ITS NOT THAT BAD 

@Xcution (INT1)  Don't think having a separate Chat for missions is a good idea. :(  I really don't need to chat with my opponents. While some players would be respectful, there would no doubt be others talking trash and making inappropriate comments.  And Chat is not censored, so it could get really nasty.  :(
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    @Xcution (INT1) I can´t see any need for a privat chatroom during missions, why should any wish to speak to eachother?

Cheers :smile:
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    It may become toxic sometimes  :D
    Its easier to mail other people and tell them that u r taking the mission/shelving it if they are known people to you . Otherwise its always better to do whatever we want . It doesnt always go well when we end up mailing unknown persons  :D regarding these .
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Lol why always think it like that way not all the fingers are same
    It was a suggestion and mostly people on int1 are nice though u beat them they accept their defeat on other servers I don't know so that's y I thought
    But would any really have time to enter such a chatroom - with so much going on in the game, I certainly wouldn´t or been interested in doing it.

Cheers :wink:
  • good idea @Xcution (INT1)  and most people on the servers are friendly (me of course included) but i have found some people not to happy with missions in the past. i could imagine it turning ugly very fast.
    @Summer (SKN1) its really up to u whether u want to enter or not if this came in the game just like the same u play or not up to u

@the best king
    Of course int1 is quite friendly but where there is a light there is some dark presence as well dear but over all its good
    @Summer (SKN1) its really up to u whether u want to enter or not if this came in the game just like the same u play or not up to u

My question was: how many, do you think, would really be interested in such a chat room. Creating something that has little interest is a waste of time and space. 

Your reply adresses something that is quite obvious to most and not in need of being mentioned tbh. :wink:

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think a lot might like it i mean why do they have chats in bingo games or other games were you are competing with other players maybe you want to congratulate them or maybe you want to make it more interesting and encourage them all to do better so you have more of a incentive to play more or maybe you are a solo player and it gives you someone to talk to or maybe you are the only one on and it gives you some one to talk to or maybe you want to ask them how they got so much what there strategy is instead of mailing each person to mail each persons then to read and re respond to each message takes a lot of time out of the missions them selves and they can make it so it has a filter because each chat would be its own coding so just because it is little interest to you does not mean it is to everyone  you would get to meat and talk to a lot of different people and not have to take so much time out of your game play for mails
    ijrosh (US1) and Xcution (INT1) what about you guys sound out your co-op mates. Hear how many of them that are interested in a privat chat room for every mission. Their answers would give a small inkling/vague idea of what the majority of players would think about it. And let us know the result here :smile:

ijrosh (US1) and Xcution (INT1) what about you guys sound out your co-op mates. Hear how many of them that are interested in a privat chat room for every mission. Their answers would give a small inkling/vague idea of what the majority of players would think about it. And let us know the result here :smile:

no one would respond i asked what we should do in the village and got no reply at all but there are several days that several of them tell me about them messaging someone after a mission or during a mission to talk to them so i would think it would have made it a lot easier for them to do it if they did not have to use the mail and did not have to worrie about not being able to collect because of using the mail
    A question to the co-op needs more time then i.e maybe an hour. Members are not online 24/7. If you sent an ingame mail to all, give it at least 24 hours for all (or most) to answer. If it is important to them, they will answer. If no answer then it is not important = answer is "no".

A question to the co-op needs more time then i.e maybe an hour. Members are not online 24/7. If you sent an ingame mail to all, give it at least 24 hours for all (or most) to answer. If it is important to them, they will answer. If no answer then it is not important = answer is "no".

so if there light was white and now green they are not on? and must be no one ever cares about anything because almost no one ever replies to anything but it is fine i just do what i want and know they have the info if they want 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.03.2019
    It would just be another thing to slow down the game.  I have seen chat in co ops get ugly, that is with player that are suppose to be working together, I would hate to think of what would happen with a mission chat... NO THANKS
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Different peoples different thinking its not what we want its what's good or bad thanks for sharing your opinion yeah 
  • @Summer (SKN1) its really up to u whether u want to enter or not if this came in the game just like the same u play or not up to u

@the best king
    Of course int1 is quite friendly but where there is a light there is some dark presence as well dear but over all its good

of course, if you think about it, light and darkness define each other, without one, the other one would not exist, it's a symbiosis.  
    Chats going ugly is not the only reason why such a chatroom isn´t a good idea. Although players would stop using them if/when experiencing bad behavior. So that is yet a reason to the subject.

Few would use it.
    The majority of players only play when there is an event. Several of these jump in and out of missions thanks to the forklift. There wouldn´t be time for or interest in joining the chatroom.

It would be a huge job programming chatrooms for all missions. The program would as Byron Longford (AU1) says, quote: "It would just be another thing to slow down the game". And seeing it would most probably not be used by many ..... a huge job to no avail slowing down the game.

My thoughts ;) 
  • Chats going ugly is not the only reason why such a chatroom isn´t a good idea. Although players would stop using them if/when experiencing bad behavior. So that is yet a reason to the subject.

Few would use it.
    The majority of players only play when there is an event. Several of these jump in and out of missions thanks to the forklift. There wouldn´t be time for or interest in joining the chatroom.

It would be a huge job programming chatrooms for all missions. The program would as Byron Longford (AU1) says, quote: "It would just be another thing to slow down the game". And seeing it would most probably not be used by many ..... a huge job to no avail slowing down the game.

My thoughts ;) 

i have to second that, the programmers time would be better put to use finding and fixing bugs.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have used email on rare occasions... sometimes I will comment on a person I'm in 2 missions in a row, or a name similar to mine... etc.  It never really goes beyond a couple emails back and forth, so chat wasn't necessary.
    Xcution, how often do you email the people you are in missions with now?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I cant really see much reason to chat with people you are in a mission with unless you see someone you know. but I do think a separate chat window for requesting gifts from you coop during a mission would be helpful. Our chat gets very busy at times and some of these requests get lost in flow. 
  • i have a question obviously not the right place for it but maybe someone can explain to me on the FEED MISSION how you get 10,000 FEED that is the only thing i have not figured out yet been playing for 3 months straight and this is my only real question
                                                                         Thank you very much
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    i have a question obviously not the right place for it but maybe someone can explain to me on the FEED MISSION how you get 10,000 FEED that is the only thing i have not figured out yet been playing for 3 months straight and this is my only real question
                                                                         Thank you very much
    Hi, Anumbers!  :)  There are several ways one might go about this.  I don't use gold during missions, but if I did, I could get 10,000 feed quickly by producing goldfish pellets in my Level 7 Water Mill (5,000 each time), and using gold to skip production.
  • Thank you i just could not figure it out ARTFUL
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
     B) 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    All I can say is, "Don't we already have enough problems from within this game?".  Please let's not add things we truly don't need here.  Sorry, but I am in the I don't think this is needed camp.  Suzy!
Sign In to comment.