CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

personal donations to the jetty not possible

Way too often it is not possible to make ANY (not even a single one) personal donation to the jetty. I quess the reason is that the player does not have any of the wanted donations in stuck. BUT my point is, why on earth does the jetty want stuff that the player is not even capable of producing. Jetty should only ask for stuff that is in the range of what the player can actually produce, and at least allways have a minimum of 1 slot wanting something that the player has in stuck.  Hope you can understand this.  

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,074US1
    The team must donate enough materials to 1 repair area before any one can donate personal items.
    Have a good look through this ;)

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/village/jetty.htm
  • The team must donate enough materials to 1 repair area before any one can donate personal items.

Thanks, but I know this, The trouble occurs when the boat is fully repaired , and the player has been active in doing this. Then it feels like unfair , that the player cannot be allowed to donate the personal gifts, because what is wanted is not at hand.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,156US1
    The team must donate enough materials to 1 repair area before any one can donate personal items.

Thanks, but I know this, The trouble occurs when the boat is fully repaired , and the player has been active in doing this. Then it feels like unfair , that the player cannot be allowed to donate the personal gifts, because what is wanted is not at hand.
    What many do is continually produce those items until we have a stockpile available at all times. Then asked for items are always on hand.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) Posts: 165AU1
    Way too often it is not possible to make ANY (not even a single one) personal donation to the jetty. I quess the reason is that the player does not have any of the wanted donations in stuck. BUT my point is, why on earth does the jetty want stuff that the player is not even capable of producing. Jetty should only ask for stuff that is in the range of what the player can actually produce, and at least allways have a minimum of 1 slot wanting something that the player has in stuck.  Hope you can understand this.
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)

Do you have a higher level boat asking for products like Saltwater burgers, Fisherman's delight, Honey cream, Box of soaps, and Traveler's lunchbox.
    Those products need a higher level of the Shop and The Mermaid Bay that are not available to lower level players.

If so, could you give the level of the Jetty and the level of the players affected.
  • Way too often it is not possible to make ANY (not even a single one) personal donation to the jetty. I quess the reason is that the player does not have any of the wanted donations in stuck. BUT my point is, why on earth does the jetty want stuff that the player is not even capable of producing. Jetty should only ask for stuff that is in the range of what the player can actually produce, and at least allways have a minimum of 1 slot wanting something that the player has in stuck.  Hope you can understand this.
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)

Do you have a higher level boat asking for products like Saltwater burgers, Fisherman's delight, Honey cream, Box of soaps, and Traveler's lunchbox.
    Those products need a higher level of the Shop and The Mermaid Bay that are not available to lower level players.

If so, could you give the level of the Jetty and the level of the players affected.
    Our jetty is level 4
    Player affected is level 164 (and sometimes a level 170 player)
    Mermaid bay level 5
    Fishing level 49

So the mermaid bay cannot be upgraded until fishing level is higher.

Sign In to comment.