Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Championship coins

Hello
Hey so the CC are really hard to gain (for me at least), so it takes me forever to save enough to trade for something. So i'm wondering what would be worth it. Should i buy the appearances or the special buildings and if so which building should i buy. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I buy Tropical Cows.  Only 5 x 5 instead of 7 x 5 and slightly more yield.
    I would consider Appearances to be a total waste.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi JesL :)

It is very much a personal preference kind of thing, depending on how you approach the game and what you want to get from it.

Some of the appearances are very appealing and if you're the kind of farmer that puts a premium on your farm's visual presentation, those might be a good choice.

If you'd like an edge in events and competitions (like the CC, or the Village fair, etc), then you should rather go for production buildings. 
    The buildings that you can buy for WWC coins all give increased production, some of them quite significantly so (especially once you've managed to accumulate a few, it adds up quickly).
    The candy cow is a good first choice because it is the least expensive of the bunch (yes, I know is VERY pink but if the pink is too much, you can rather go for the tropical cow - same price.  )

I have also found the tropical pigsty (same price as the candy/tropical cow) to be quite awesome in terms of increased production (compared to the ordinary pigsty) and very useful when you want to use seaweed on your pigs.

There are also useful production buildings for the other farms, if you are willings to save up for them - I particularly like the viking/northern lights duck coops, but others might prefer something else, like the festive orchards or the sweet apiary, it really depends on your playing style.

Good luck and happy farming !

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Tropic or Candy cows get my vote too, then the Viking/Northern Lights ducks.  You can carry over your coins to the next competition if you don't have enough to buy the item you want.  I would also suggest saving your Wheel of Fortune tokens to use on the WWC Wheel to win additional coins.
  • i'm personally saving up my wwc right now for a candy cow, maybe i might buy a pigsty but candy cow seems good.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The advice above is quite good. You can buy one tropical pigsty and one acrobatic kite to help with skipping pigs and collecting more reputation points. Then you can continue to buy themed cowsheds or duck coops since they are very useful with their reduced size and larger harvest amount.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Agreed , Very nice advices :)

not much to add!

I try to get a special building of each ( for purple ressources maximization )

:D
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Candy cows and autumn apple orchards  <3 Appearances may be tactically useless but oh so fun :D  

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The animals are by far the best things to save up for IMO  Then the trees ;)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 24.03.2019
    I would suggest one type of each special building and then candy cows,viking ducks,friendship meadows,efficient olive groves and then anything else u want . Once u r done with all these , u can go for appearances/kite :smile:

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Like most of the others, I go for ducks and cows. I also have a Viking donkey stable which really helps out with dung missions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file