Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Feeling so boring :(

Why this Coop Championship is for 5 days,
I always enjoyed this event when it was for only 3 days,
and there was a break time also,but now CC is coming and coming and coming restlessly. :s:s:s
I hope i would enjoy this event just like before.

Comments

• same here
    can GGS pay me 15$ each day so i can play this game?
    my work is easyer than playing this game hehe
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    We used to have a cc every couple of months a long ago but unfortunately GGS has been slowly increasing the time they come around.  You now barely get any time to re-coup any special seeds etc before the next one hits us.  On top of that all of the other events that come one after another with no time in between.  

Yes GGS is a business & are out to make as much money as possible but customers only have so much money they can spend at any one time.  For example - you don't go to the supermarket every day & buy your weekly or fortnightly food items so why do GGS think that we as customers can do that here?

As for the cc's you only have to do as much as you want to do.  If in a co-op then ask everyone as to how they want to play it.  Do they just want to do the daily mission or just a couple every day & be happy with that?  It's up to you how many missions you want to do during the time the cc is on.  If no one wants to be involved with the cc then just work on your farm & build it up while everyone else is scrambling to do missions to get into the top 10 or so co-ops on the leaderboard.

Play your own game the way you want to.  No one is forcing you to participate in any of the events that occur.    
    Enjoy what you do here.  :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    same here
    can GGS pay me 15$ each day so i can play this game?
    my work is easyer than playing this game hehe
    hahahaahha
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I notice quite a few less people are playing it, and the scores are lower.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I haven't played the last 3 CC's....haven't even done the daily missions during the CC's.  TOO MUCH!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file