Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Add or increase number of gold mining licenses available in hard worker events

Please consider increasing the number of gold mining licenses we get from the fishing hard worker event at 3.39 million points from 1 to 2 or 3 gold mining licenses, since it is quite challenging to reach that score. Please also add in 2 or 3 gold mining licenses in the hard worker event and the cooperative hard worker event at achievable point requirements, not like 20.4 million points where we only have 1 available gold mining license in the hard worker event at the moment. It will encourage more players to play these events.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I agree. There has been a noticeable decrease in GMLs in all areas.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I agree. There has been a noticeable decrease in GMLs in all areas.
    We used to get 3 from the cooperative hard worker event, 2 from the hard worker event and 2 from the fishing hard worker events as hard work rewards. Now we get 0 from the cooperative hard worker event, 0 from the hard worker event, even though one is available at 20.4 million points that is most likely impossible, especially considering that the event usually runs for 3 days at the moment, and 1 from the fishing hard worker event, where it is much more difficult to get the gold mining license then it previously was and it is more luck based now. On top of that, we often end up having to use some gold to get it, like I had to skip 2 boxes in the recent fishing hard worker event to get the gold mining license, so in fact I only got 1,700 gold from it. Keep in mind that I am a level 334 player with 14 level 6 trawlers, it will be much more difficult or expensive for lower level players to get it. It is very hard to save up for some things like handbooks and spacious barns when the amount of gold mining licenses that we can collect from these events is drastically reduced.

Also another thing is that I have noticed that there is a lot less competition for the gold mining license compared to what it was previously like. For example, in the previous version of the hard worker event before the bonus points existed, every time there would be over 50 players that would get 1.2 million points to collect the gold mining licences. But even with the addition of the bonus points and when the event lasts for 4 days, often you can finish inside the top 50 without reaching 1.2 million points. That should show that the event is becoming interesting to many players due to the lack of good rewards that are available in it.
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    Disagree entirely. Rewards are the one thing, but the lack of interest from me and many others, is simply playing against people who use gold and seaweed to win at all costs.   When GGS  start making these contests (and that includes CC's) a fair contest based on genuine hard work, then maybe more people will come back to these side shows.

Disagree entirely. Rewards are the one thing, but the lack of interest from me and many others, is simply playing against people who use gold and seaweed to win at all costs.   When GGS  start making these contests (and that includes CC's) a fair contest based on genuine hard work, then maybe more people will come back to these side shows.

I don't think there are many players that will use gold or seaweed to win at all costs because they will all stop using it at some point. This is even less of an issue in the hard worker events because it is more about your individual effort than having to compete against other players constantly. I would say that it is still fair to use gold and seaweed in missions because they either took a lot of effort to collect or they cost a lot of money to collect.
  • humpty (AU1)humpty (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Ninga is spot on there....If people want to blow their gold on comps let them..they will soon moderate their spending (if they are wise B) )...i don't buy any gold ever..still manage to win some missions..and place in comps..i treat gold like gold..spend it where it will do most to increase my competitiveness...books seem to be the things to get.

I would like to see the fortune wheel not so rigged against getting a gold licence...hundreds of spins = 0 gold licences  :s

Ninga is spot on there....If people want to blow their gold on comps let them..they will soon moderate their spending (if they are wise B) )...i don't buy any gold ever..still manage to win some missions..and place in comps..i treat gold like gold..spend it where it will do most to increase my competitiveness...books seem to be the things to get.

I would like to see the fortune wheel not so rigged against getting a gold licence...hundreds of spins = 0 gold licences  :s

Yes. I haven't bought gold and I usually win the missions I am in without spending any gold or seaweed as well, even often against some players who would use some gold or seaweed to win. And yes, the handbooks help a lot in missions. It is a good decision to save up for those rather than using gold in missions.

It depends on which wheel of fortune you use. The worldwide championship wheel of fortune has a very low probability of getting one (like maybe one for every 300-500 tokens spent on average). But the regular wheel of fortune gives them out much more frequently, so you should save your tokens for that one if you would like to try and win them from there.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 24.03.2019

Normal mystery boxes give gold mining license too . 
    1 GML per 100 boxes is drop rate . Still they should improve hardworker event rewards and allow everyone to get 1/2 gmls easily and the last gml can be placed anywhere as a high score reward.
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Normal mystery boxes give gold mining license too . 
    ! GML per 100 boxes is drop rate . Still they should improve hardworker event rewards and allow everyone to get 1/2 gmls easily and the last gml can be placed anywhere as a high score reward.
    And roughly a 5% chance of getting 300 Gold. :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    An increase in gold rewards especially in CC's is needed to keep players interested, There's been a movement by GGS to "rebalance" events which basically involves severely downgrading and/or removing all prizes of value from every event. I personally don't see the point of scoring high just to win stupid prizes like regular feed, collectibles, tools and water. 

There are two types of players........gold buyers and non-gold buyers. Increasing gold rewards gives non gold buyers some gold to play with and the ability to compete a lot harder against gold buyers. This in turn leads to more gold use and closer competitions so I don't understand why GGS is against this idea. If you want people to play your events make the rewards worth the effort.....its not rocket science!
Sign In to comment.