Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deep Sea Fishing Region: Dry Dock

A new building:  Dry Dock
The ability to storage boats that have already been built.

Upgrade the Dry Dock to increase the number of boats it can hold.
First few levels can be upgrade with dollars, but higher levels are upgraded with gold.
 (similar to upgrading the levels of the doghouse / greenhouse)

Once a boat has been storaged at the Dry Dock -- it will incur a "launch time" to put it back onto the playing field.
 (similar to rebuild time for decos) relaunch times will vary depending on type of boat and its level.

Now you're wondering, why would we need this ability to store and change boats, if the common strategy would be to finally have all Trawlers.   I can think of a few instances where this would prove to be beneficial.

--------------------------------------------------------
Now further develop this idea onto the farms:  

New building:  Builder's Warehouse

The ability to storage: animal stables, orchards, lands
 (exclude production buildings such as mill, silo, composter, bakery, flowershop and worker houses)

Incur rebuild times: high level buildings will incur longer rebuild times.
 Of course, if you wish, you can skip rebuild times with gold.

-------------------------------------------------------

Does GGS need incentive to pursue this idea?
New Building:  Architect's Guild 
 (similar to the Library)
 Rebuild / relaunch times can be reduced by purchasing different handbooks for the various stables / boats.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have made this suggestion many times, although I hope they would skip the launch time -- just let us have any combination of 14 that we choose.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    There has been talk in our co-op of wanting a garage machine that would reduce build-upgrade times & demolish times.   I'm wondering how could this come into play with helping to reduce rebuild times too.  (hint hint, wink wink @GGS)
  • Hello,

I have searched for an answer to my question and couldn't find one.  Is there a limit on the number of boats a player can have in the fishing region?  I have two skipjacks and one trawler that I cannot place.  I have made sure that I have no other upgrading occuring.

Thank for your assistance.

Teresa
  • max is 14
  • Maybe there is a way to do that is and I just not seeing it, but I would like to be able to see what I sent my boat out to catch AFTER I've sent it. Being older than that hill I'm over, I forget and then end up sending another out for what I am already gathering. D'oh!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Maybe there is a way to do that is and I just not seeing it, but I would like to be able to see what I sent my boat out to catch AFTER I've sent it. Being older than that hill I'm over, I forget and then end up sending another out for what I am already gathering. D'oh!

I've renamed my ships to make it easier to keep track of what the ships are fishing for :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 04.04.2019
    Maybe there is a way to do that is and I just not seeing it, but I would like to be able to see what I sent my boat out to catch AFTER I've sent it. Being older than that hill I'm over, I forget and then end up sending another out for what I am already gathering. D'oh!

I've renamed my ships to make it easier to keep track of what the ships are fishing for :)
    @KestraDawson (US1)  Just to add to what Data King said, you get to name your ships the first time for free. Any name change on your ships after that cost 2000 gold, so choose your names wisely.  ;)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448

@KestraDawson (US1)  Just to add to what Data King said, you get to name your ships the first time for free. Any name change on your ships after that cost 2000 gold, so choose your names wisely.  ;)
    And double check you spelling and capitalization before hitting the button - make sure you get what you want
Sign In to comment.