Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

wwc coins

I have not recieved coins from the first week of the wwc.  They usually are distributed on Wednesday. Many of my coop members have not recieved them either. Are they not out yet? when can we expect them?

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Have not received mine either :(
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think it depend on which day the WWC starts cause it is for 7 days and this time it started on a Friday so i think we will get them Friday but i could be wrong but i thought they give them out weekly the WWC just starts on different days of the week
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Oh I'm sure you are right Irissa,  I wasn't thinking about when it started.
    I'm confused about how they determine the number of coins we win in this thing.  I got far more coins in the last wwc than I have in this one and I am much farther ahead at this point with my master points than I was after week one last time.  Also, another player in my coop who is level 60 earned 13,000 points for week one and got 303 coins.  I earned 55,000 points for week one and recieved 648 coins.  I am level 276. So The higher your level the lower the percentage of coins awarded? Can someone explain this to me?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I'm confused about how they determine the number of coins we win in this thing.  I got far more coins in the last wwc than I have in this one and I am much farther ahead at this point with my master points than I was after week one last time.  Also, another player in my coop who is level 60 earned 13,000 points for week one and got 303 coins.  I earned 55,000 points for week one and recieved 648 coins.  I am level 276. So The higher your level the lower the percentage of coins awarded? Can someone explain this to me?

WWC Coins are awarded based on (2) factors.

(1) Your "Master Points".  It doesn't matter how well you do "week to week", coins are not based on your weekly score, but your MASTER score.  The more points you accumulate in your "Master Score", the more WWC Coins you'll earn.  It is, of course, not a linear calculation; the higher you get, the more points it will require to get your next coins (just like in the CC or HWE or whatever, the first few Hard Work Rewards come quick, the higher ones take more "Points" to win).  

As the coins you earn are based on your Master Score, each week you should get more WWC Coins than the week previous; that is, if you earned 648 coins this week, you should earn at least 648 next week, PLUS however many more you earn from a higher master score.  However, this brings us to the second factor...

(2) The second factor is how well your server performs when ranked against all other servers. "Bonus Coins" are awarded to each player based on where their server ranks.  If, for instance, US1 is in 10th place (when compared to UK1, EU1, AU1, etc), then you will get more "Bonus Coins" than you would if US1 was ranked in 15th place.   So if your server is ranked low, you won't get as many coins as people will for the same amount of Master Points on a server that's ranked high. 

US1 is probably ranked lower this week than it was during Week 1 of the last WWC, so that could explain the fewer coins.

Hope that helps explain it. :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    lol the whole thing is a con to suit them :disappointed:

i'ts usually coins at 9 days then then 7 days after that till you get to the 30 days 

Now the goal posts have changed again with every thursday ?? hmmm lol

They should make the wcc 28 days long duh!! then its simple 4 times 4 weeks 

As per usual ets complicate things so that noone has a clue including the GGS 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

i'ts usually coins at 9 days then then 7 days after that till you get to the 30 days 

Nonononono.. I want more coins! More! MOAR!!!!!!

The longer the event runs the better, as far as I'm concerned. :)  Run it 365 days a year!

(Yes, I like WWC Coins, can you tell?) :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294

The longer the event runs the better, as far as I'm concerned. :)  Run it 365 days a year!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!! you need to lay off the WWC coins ;) ....a limit for you is needed ;):D
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

I don't know if you do this already, but you can play the temporary farm and you can also buy tokens when their offer appears from the lucky trader and get an enourmous amount of tokens to use on the worldwide championship wheel of fortune when it arrives. That will give thousands of championship coins per month to supplement the amount you already collect from the worldwide championship event.

WWC Coins are awarded based on (2) factors.

(1) Your "Master Points".  It doesn't matter how well you do "week to week", coins are not based on your weekly score, but your MASTER score.  The more points you accumulate in your "Master Score", the more WWC Coins you'll earn.  It is, of course, not a linear calculation; the higher you get, the more points it will require to get your next coins (just like in the CC or HWE or whatever, the first few Hard Work Rewards come quick, the higher ones take more "Points" to win).  

As the coins you earn are based on your Master Score, each week you should get more WWC Coins than the week previous; that is, if you earned 648 coins this week, you should earn at least 648 next week, PLUS however many more you earn from a higher master score.  However, this brings us to the second factor...

(2) The second factor is how well your server performs when ranked against all other servers. "Bonus Coins" are awarded to each player based on where their server ranks.  If, for instance, US1 is in 10th place (when compared to UK1, EU1, AU1, etc), then you will get more "Bonus Coins" than you would if US1 was ranked in 15th place.   So if your server is ranked low, you won't get as many coins as people will for the same amount of Master Points on a server that's ranked high. 

US1 is probably ranked lower this week than it was during Week 1 of the last WWC, so that could explain the fewer coins.

Hope that helps explain it. :)
    thanks for the clarity South!
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I also did not get the coins for the last wee ending 0 I got the WWC post on the standing rank of the servers - now yesterday some got coins I did not that seems to be two sets for me - I got the survey - no coins - I hoped it would come with the update but it did not - im still sitting low and i spin the wheel and got a few but missing a lot please look into this - I worke for the little I get -
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @BJs (US1)
    Please contact support. They are the only one that can check what happened with the coins.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 03.08.2019
    its most be US1 server issue cuz i had my system mail and coin
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    is my impression or the amount of wwc coins we get is getting lower and lower?
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 04.08.2019
    i dont know sometime i get 8xx sometime 5xx
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 04.08.2019
    I think we got more than usual this time Amber3

I got 9xx

We're usually rank around #19
    And we got #17 this time

but it also depends on your personal amount of Master points first, then your personal rank

That was the award #1 out of 4 for the WW , its always lower ( because it follows ur master points )

And it increases every award phase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file