Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Selling or exchanging

csicseriborsó (HU1)csicseriborsó (HU1) HU1 Posts: 27
edited 22.02.2019 in Suggestions
Dear Mods,
Please, forward the following suggestion if it is possible. :blush:
We can win buildings as reward (for example cooperative cherry/apple orchard, giant duck/cow, etc.) and have a lot of them on our farms or in our inventory (what we will never build). 
We would like to ask possibility of exchange or selling of these buildings between us. For example I have 9 coop cherry orchards, more giant cows/ducks. I do not need them, but I would buy more coop apple orchards. :blush:

Comments

• The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 22.02.2019
    i think this would be a great idea, please add it, @WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter @CuddlyFoxes

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 22.02.2019
    Sorry, I think trading themed-buildings between players would be an easy way to exploit the game.   Veteran players with many multiples saved in their inventories would trade away to new, low level players who have recently joined their ranks.
    This would help new, low level players get stronger farms in a short amount of time, thus giving their co-op a much bigger advantage over weaker co-ops.  

Just my 2 cents.  >:)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think being able to trade them for a very small amount of WWC trader coins would be good i mean the trader sells all of them so it would be like using Greta for decorations we would trade it in for WWC coins like we turn decorations in for building points so we can can get something useful for us and i mean a small amount not what it is actually worth so like 10 WWC coins is better then the skin or building sitting in inventory for ever doing no good
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.02.2019
    here is an idea for you.  If you have enough of those rewards STOP doing CC and give others a chance to get them, this will save all players in Co op gold and won't be getting unwanted rewards..  GGS will never allow a trading centre, as if there is a way for player to get these items without gold not good for them
    so you dont get the prizes for rookie rewards? i am personally talking about the skins or the boats or actually better yet they should do what they did for cat charms and building tokens and give up  option for the skins and boats heck even 10 super chicken feed is better to me then boats and skins i will never use
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    here is an idea for you.  If you have enough of those rewards STOP doing CC and give others a chance to get them, this will save all players in Co op gold and won't be getting unwanted rewards..  GGS will never allow a trading centre, as if there is a way for player to get these items without gold not good for them
    I am all for this idea... now tell my coop leaders LOL!
  • @ijrosh (US1) no those rewards are only  gold league 
    edited 23.02.2019
    no i am talking about the skins in rookie they are prizes 2 and 39 and yes i get that person is talking about duck coops from being in top CC and CHW and maybe village fair i for got what the top gets in that one but the same apply s for the skins and boats the point is these are useless to some of us and we should get something we have a use for just like the duck pond is useless to them the boat is useless to me and same goes with the skins for regular ones you can only have so many possible buildings and for the special ones it is not worth it to rember to place it for 30min i would rather chose something else like with the building tokens or cat charms

edit that is actually worse i just checked and the top coops do not ave to choose the duck they can choose a gold mystery box instead but we are still stuck with boats and skins that do no good for some of us yes for some good but like cat charms and building deco after so many they are no good
    edited 23.02.2019
    the boat was suppose to be able to be used on Satan's wheel but did not work, hopefully they will fix that and add skins as well.  I myself HATE skins, waste of effort but other like them.  There should be a way for those of us to demolish for something tho as they are really non rewards
    JVD (US1) said:
    I am all for this idea... now tell my coop leaders LOL!

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If we can't exchange buildings between players, then a good option is to allow us to sell themed buildings for a fraction of either their championship coin cost or something like the swap shop that was suggested here. It would help us make use for when we have many themed buildings that are not beneficial to be built on our farms.
  • personally i think there would probably be a few problems to work out, but maybe bigfarm could set a gold/dollar/other price for the building you want to swap that is fair so that your lvl 500 players in your coop can't give 1 of his/her 20 coop apples orchard to lower lvl players for 1 dollar.
  • Sorry, I think trading themed-buildings between players would be an easy way to exploit the game.   Veteran players with many multiples saved in their inventories would trade away to new, low level players who have recently joined their ranks.
    This would help new, low level players get stronger farms in a short amount of time, thus giving their co-op a much bigger advantage over weaker co-ops.  

Oh that;s funny.  Like the big cowsheds, big duck coops, coop orchards and fertile gardens don't give your top coop an unfair exploited advantage against the rest of us.  What are you worried about?  Oh right...  lower level players beating you high levels up.

Don't worry, we'll still find a way.

edited 24.02.2019
    the solution is not trade place, it would be better to demolish for parts or use for Satan's wheel, I have a few in inventory as well, but I stopped doing CC and collecting them when I had enough.  I don't understand why you keep competing for prizes that are useless to you.  I makes no sense at all.. Is it just ego?
    the solution is not trade place, it would be better to demolish for parts or use for Satan's wheel, I have a few in inventory as well, but I stopped doing CC and collecting them when I had enough.  I don't understand why you keep competing for prizes that are useless to you.  I makes no sense at all.. Is it just ego?
    There are a lot of situations where we get themed buildings that we don't need while we are collecting other prizes. For example, I get the viking duck coop from every viking farm and I end up collecting the viking donkey stable as a ranking prize since not many players collect the viking duck coop. But I don't have any use for the viking donkey stable since I already have enough on my farm and it would be nice to make use of it. This is just one example though.
    edited 24.02.2019
    yes that is why they could demolish for parts or use on Satan's wheel, like they tried to do for the boats, but failed.  Same goes for all the unwanted worthless skins.  But the top rewards for CC I would prefer to see them with no chance of destroying or use on Satan's wheel then more chance the big co ops might wake up 1 day and say why are we doing this 4 times a month for rewards that we can not even use
    edited 24.02.2019
    but they do have a chance they are just not choosiness it i am pretty sure when i look at the top rewards they have a choose like duck or mystery box so yes they should not and i think that is a better idea to make all skins,boats,buildings in to chooseble rewards should be super easy for them seeing how they already do it to cat charms,building tokens,monte wheel, top prizes in some events and that would solve a lot of problums the top coop people just need to start selecting the mystery box instead of the duck problem solved for them

edit: i forgot to mention i dont understand why with the new building token choseable other rewards dont go up if tokens won do like 10 tokens 10 feed 13 tokens even 13 or 30 feed but the other prize should go up if the main prize is going up too
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I always select the gold mystery box . 
    But u cannot take anything else in place of cooperative apple orchards/fertile garden which will lie in the inventory uselessly . 

I think it is time to add in the option of friendship meadow in CHWE and CC along with sweet apiary so that those events become competitive again for people who dont have enough of them .

We cannot stop playing events just because we  have whatever we want , then there will be nothing left in the game Byron . If other coops are interested , they will fight and win .Just because of crap rewards , there is no competition nowadays . Otherwise , its always good fight here atleast in CHWE coz CC sometimes can become dumb because of WOF and SS events .
    I agree with Rocky. I think that it may be better to do something that would help us get some other special buildings rather then getting things like decoration parts or decorations from them.
    edited 24.02.2019
    Sorry, I think trading themed-buildings between players would be an easy way to exploit the game.   Veteran players with many multiples saved in their inventories would trade away to new, low level players who have recently joined their ranks.

Oh that;s funny.  Like the big cowsheds, big duck coops, coop orchards and fertile gardens don't give your top coop an unfair exploited advantage against the rest of us.  What are you worried about?  Oh right...  lower level players beating you high levels up.

Don't worry, we'll still find a way.

:D  Sour grapes make the best whine.  :D
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
Sign In to comment.