Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Valentine #3 - "How Do I Love Thee? ... "

"How Do I Love Thee? ... Let Me Count The Ways Hearts!"

Here is a tricky little contest for you!  - How many hearts are there in this picture?

Click image to enlarge it

As usual it is up to you to decide whether or not things count,
but I will say that we counted everything that could be a heart,
even if you could only see a small part of it or the angle made it look not heart shaped
& if it looks like 2 hearts stuck together, we counted both.

That's it, no more clues, count, guess, ask the audience, phone a friend &
post your final total below.

One entry per person
No edits after 20 mins from posting

Lots of the shiny stuff for those that come closest to the number that we have locked in the safe

Contest closes at 11am CET on Thursday 21st Feb 2019

Can you feel the love? :)
Good luck all!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.