CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Allow us to use flowerseeds on flowerfarm and gourmetfarm

We probably all have tons of seeds for different kinds of flowers, but can only use them on the main farm.
Wouldn´t it be nice to have them on the other farms as well. Personally I would like to use them to clear the penalty after  edge-plants, in stead of using another special seed to clear it out. Can see you have allready prepared the menu for it, but there are still not anything in there. Why not start with the flowerseeds.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,134US1
    We probably all have tons of seeds for different kinds of flowers, but can only use them on the main farm.
    Wouldn´t it be nice to have them on the other farms as well. Personally I would like to use them to clear the penalty after  edge-plants, in stead of using another special seed to clear it out. Can see you have allready prepared the menu for it, but there are still not anything in there. Why not start with the flowerseeds.
    Nice idea. Because of their comparatively high event drop rates, I save mine for events. Using all three farms could really be something.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,058US1
    edited 16.02.2019
    Check the Trader Building in your parking lot. ;) Page 5 under Merchant
    I do believe these are new crops ;) I'm just waiting for an event that I can earn them through rather than have to pay Gold to get them :)
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
Sign In to comment.