CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

HWE and GML - how do you expect us to get that?

The "normal" HWE started today. Right now it says that there are 2 + more days to go. So if I count largely it will give me a total time of 4 days or 345600 seconds. I can get the GML when I reach 20400000 points. This gives me a demand of 59+ points pr second - Starting second 1 of the event and lasting the whole event through. Is there anybody out there, that is able to do that?? I just ask

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,566US1
    edited 11.02.2019
    The "normal" HWE started today. Right now it says that there are 2 + more days to go. So if I count largely it will give me a total time of 4 days or 345600 seconds. I can get the GML when I reach 20400000 points. This gives me a demand of 59+ points pr second - Starting second 1 of the event and lasting the whole event through. Is there anybody out there, that is able to do that?? I just ask
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)  Without spending LOTS of gold? I doubt it. It would cost you more gold to get there than what the GML is worth.  ;)

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 792SKN1
    The answer is simple: we can´t by normal play.

Keep smiling ehhh

• Yeah, what I would like, is to have GGS look a little deeper into these huge amounts of points. If they for example took a look into this one, they would find, that absolute no players ever have won the gml in the normal play.

Summer, I will keep smiling though - because this is a laugh

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    There is only one way to get the gml either play hard or spent the gold u have 
    But spending is not a good option while the other is the same
Sign In to comment.