Check out our HTML5 FAQ for frequently asked questions, known issues and general updates on the new version!

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Improve the hard work rewards for certain events

Please improve the hard work rewards we receive from events such as the cooperative championship, the cooperative hard worker event and the hard worker event. At the moment, the rewards in them are quite bad considering the amount of effort required to obtain them. We have had these bad rewards for over 9 months now if I remember correctly. :( Please add good rewards such as lots of seaweed items, tokens, mystery boxes and a few gold mining licenses into the rewards. At the moment there is only a little bit of seaweed items, but it is only a small amount and we can't do much with it. We used to have gold mining licenses in the hard worker event and the cooperative hard worker event, but those have been removed so it is really hard to keep the mine running with gold mining licenses now. :(

I would also like to mention that especially with the cooperative championships, many players have lost complete interest in the cooperative championships and they barely play it at all anymore. It is very sad to see this. I would say that the reason for this is a combination of the bad rewards and the fact that the event returns too frequently, but I think that at least a lot more players would play it more actively if you greatly improved the rewards of it.
ninjahuman @ au 1

Click here if you looking for an active cooperative on the AU1 server.

Comments

• the rewards for the CC are exactly why i almost never use gold to speed up for a mission for it any more unless i need that thing for something else i used to spend 1 to 5k gold on each CC but prizes are not worth that now
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • the rewards for the CC are exactly why i almost never use gold to speed up for a mission for it any more unless i need that thing for something else i used to spend 1 to 5k gold on each CC but prizes are not worth that now
    Me too. I used to sometimes spend gold on it, but now I don't since the rewards are mostly worthless. Now I just use the stackmaster twice a day for milk and egg missions and occasionally play a few field missions in between to help the cooperative's ranking. But even those don't really give good prizes unless you come in 1st place.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

• IMO The CC & most of the Hard Worker events are not worth the effort and sure not worth using any good resources on ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,076
    the rewards for the CC are exactly why i almost never use gold to speed up for a mission for it any more unless i need that thing for something else i used to spend 1 to 5k gold on each CC but prizes are not worth that now
    Me too. I used to sometimes spend gold on it, but now I don't since the rewards are mostly worthless. Now I just use the stackmaster twice a day for milk and egg missions and occasionally play a few field missions in between to help the cooperative's ranking. But even those don't really give good prizes unless you come in 1st place.
    That's exactly the way I play, too. Stackmaster twice a day. Then in between, I'll start a mission if I need to harvest something. If it's something I don't have ready, I move on and harvest everything. I skip almost all field crop missions. In our coop, we take what we can get, then get back to farming. Now, only about half our team bothers doing missions at all, and that's okay with us. I'll buy boosters for the coop if we have the funds. If not, we don't worry about them.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• IMO The CC & most of the Hard Worker events are not worth the effort and sure not worth using any good resources on ;)
    Yes, I agree. Although I will admit that I do sometimes use gold to help our cooperative get a good ranking prize in those events, like say a colossal cowshed or a cooperative apple orchard. But apart from those, it is not really worth it.

That's exactly the way I play, too. Stackmaster twice a day. Then in between, I'll start a mission if I need to harvest something. If it's something I don't have ready, I move on and harvest everything. I skip almost all field crop missions. In our coop, we take what we can get, then get back to farming. Now, only about half our team bothers doing missions at all, and that's okay with us. I'll buy boosters for the coop if we have the funds. If not, we don't worry about them.
    That sounds good. I normally do the field missions if I get them since I have 29 fields and a level 5 handbook for wildflowers, alfalfa and rutabaga. So I can usually win all of those easily, except for corn which I usually just try to shelve since it doesn't give many points. But I don't really do field missions much anymore since not many players are interested in the event anymore and the rewards are mostly useless. I just prefer other events like temporary farms where I get much better rewards then events like the cooperative championships. Our cooperative doesn't really spend much on the cooperative booster anymore either since it comes around all the time.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Sign In to comment.