Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lester's Stash Cash Balance

Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
Hey everyone,
I need some suggestions regarding upgrading lester stash past level 10 .

How much dollars do u save up before starting upgrading it . Do u maintain a constant balance like at particular amount and spend rest of the extra dollars on it ? If yes , how much dollars do u always keep in hand .

I am a level 350+ player with all expansions bought and most buildings pre archi , so wanted to get some good suggestions about this for upgrading stash.
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have absolutely NO intention of upgrading the Stash beyond lvl 10.
    Like me, you probably have an enormous dollar balance and want to do something with it but the Stash will never repay any money I spend on it. I'm hoping for a 4th farm to spend it on and, in the mean time, when it really irks me, I buy some gold off Bennys Bargains at $10,000,000 per 100.   rofl
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Yes :neutral:  .
    ok lol :smile:
    I also buy most of them from benny bargain :wink: .

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Have to agree with @Uncle John (GB1)
    Better off to get your lab/s up than "Lester's stash"
  • my stash is level 5 and not going any higher 0 value and I am level 450 and $4B on hand, which I will use to upgrade lavatory
    edited 03.02.2019
    Farm lab already at level 25(can make tokens from it) here . Any worth upgrading it more ? @Byron Longford (AU1) and @Data King (US1)

Thats why was thinking about lester stash .
  • my final goal as a non gold buyer is to get to making gold level of lavatory
    Ok very nice goal Byron :smile:

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Farm lab already at level 25(can make tokens from it) here . Any worth upgrading it more ? @Byron Longford (AU1) and @Data King (US1)

Maybe level 30 laboratory would be quite good since you can make gold mystery boxes. Level 40 is also nice although it would be quite expensive to reach that level.

Lester's secret stash takes a while to pay back the farm dollars from the upgrade, but it does become very useful at higher levels.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hey guys @Rocky123 (IN1) @Byron Longford (AU1) @ninjahuman (AU1)  @Data King (US1)  @Uncle John (GB1)
    I read mostly all the comments and most of the peoples thought that lester wouldn't give much back to u in the form of $ that's true but if u see that in the form of contracts in fish u know we are always short on shell fish pools and the more higher u go the more fish per contracts needed I m going to take the lester to 20 my labortary is on 12 and 6 lvl (I got 2 labs as I need most of the fertilizers as I. Am a deco less player hihihi)
    Joke aside I just want to tell u in contracts its quite helpful for me and all of u of course for fish and om  though every person has their own point of view enjoy
    Right now I am upgrading my flower farm using all the resources and left lester and ships and lab behind
    I believe there must be some.communication between players like this 
    Through this one can see simple thing using different personal views thnaks
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hey guys @Rocky123 (IN1) @Byron Longford (AU1) @ninjahuman (AU1)  @Data King (US1)  @Uncle John (GB1)
    I read mostly all the comments and most of the peoples thought that lester wouldn't give much back to u in the form of $ that's true but if u see that in the form of contracts in fish u know we are always short on shell fish pools and the more higher u go the more fish per contracts needed I m going to take the lester to 20 my labortary is on 12 and 6 lvl (I got 2 labs as I need most of the fertilizers as I. Am a deco less player hihihi)
    Joke aside I just want to tell u in contracts its quite helpful for me and all of u of course for fish and om  though every person has their own point of view enjoy
    Right now I am upgrading my flower farm using all the resources and left lester and ships and lab behind
    I believe there must be some.communication between players like this 
    Through this one can see simple thing using different personal views thnaks
    Yes, I do think that lester's secret stash is a useful building to upgrade when you don't have much else to upgrade on your farms. I think it's not really worthwhile to upgrade it higher than level 10 until most of the upgrades are complete on your other farms and you have all of your expansions purchased. I think I once calculated that it would take about a year to regain the upgrade cost when you upgrade past level 10, that's why I would say it is probably not worthwhile to upgrade it past level 10 until your other farms are mostly completely upgraded. I plan to take mine to level 20 once I purchase the rest of my expansions and then I will take a laboratory to level 30. Then I will continue to upgrade the lester's secret stash.
    Thanks for all your suggestion guys :smiley:

Going to go Byron's way and get my lab to 40 (will take an eternity i believe lol ,25 to 26 asks for 883 million already  :'( ) and if i am still playing game after that much time will upgrade stash as nothing more left to do with dollars.
    But i rarely fill shellfish contracts  :| . Anyways its ur point of view and good luck on taking it soon to level 20  :)
    Yeah i also have labs in all 3 farms as all of them are decoless .

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I too upgraded lester to help with fish contracts but I only took mine as far as level 15. As you can see in the image below there is a big jump in upgrade price once you hi level 15 and I do not feel it's woth the cost to go any higher.

I too upgraded lester to help with fish contracts but I only took mine as far as level 15. As you can see in the image below there is a big jump in upgrade price once you hi level 15 and I do not feel it's woth the cost to go any higher.

I believe of u considers the costs like u said big jump I don't see any thing like that let's see here from 11 to 12 need more 28 mill
     For next 38 next 37 mill more next 56 mill wow hihi now I am on lvl 15
    Now for lvl 16  it asks 60 mill more from the previous lvl if u see every lvl need more then the previous one 
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  will u please explain your point a bit about the jump thing? Thanks (I wanna know about that )
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    as you can see the higher you go the bigger the jump is, but it's your money and your choice. 

Level 11 = 24,000,000

Level 12 = 28,000,000 jump of 4,000,000

Level 13 = 34,000,000 jump of 6,000,000

Level 14 = 39,000,000 jump of 5,000,000

Level 15 = 46,000,000 jump of 7,000,000

Level 16 = 52,000,000 jump of 6,000,000

Level 17 = 60,000,000 jump of 8,000,000

Level 18 = 67,000,000 jump of 7,000,000
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

my final goal as a non gold buyer is to get to making gold level of lavatory
    I'm with @Byron Longford (AU1) on this 1 ;)
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    I'm upgrading the stash.  Don't let the naysayers discourage you.  I feel it has the best return on investment, even if that return is small and it will take years to complete.

I personally try to keep about $4-5 billion on hand, as that's how much I estimate I'll need to fully build out the volcano farm.  (This is probably overkill, I bet I'll only need about 10% of it to build out almost all of it, and the other 90% is for the last few expansions)
    The volcano farm isn't coming this year as well so don't hold ur breath on something that won't come just because some guys are fully ready to buy the expansions and are going to do the first experience on that field
    edited 06.02.2019
    I got confused again due to too many opinions lol and so decided to do my own math .

It takes 2244000000 dollars to upgrade from level 15 to 20 . I am a mediocre active player and can earn around 50 million a day from fishing and these 5 levels are going to save me 5 percent out of that fish i use to earn 50 million = 2.5 million a day , and this way it takes 897 days to return back the money i spent before which game will evolve lol and might be better options out there to earn faster than lester stash .
    Even if u say those 2.5 million worth fish can be used for next contract its still a whopping 448+ days .

So gonna sit chop with dollars and regarding farm lab , not upgrading until they increase catalyser drop .
    People who really do a lot of fishing and are planning to play the game for lot more years will get huge profit but not me i think hehe  :)  .
    I just need 20 million a day for the temp farm and few more for buying equipments and running production buildings in all 3 farms , for which i get enough dollars and so dont care about this lester stash now  :# .
    Thanks for all your suggestions .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file