Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

IT'S TIME FOR LEVEL 10!!!

You know, back in guild wars 1, they capped the player level at 20 and never increased it.  This led to many players going off to play World of Warcraft.  In guild wars 2 they figured out that it was a bad idea...

I think it's time!!!!

All buildings should be able to go to level 10, and houses up one level.  Also it wouldn't hurt to toss a level on the barns...

As for graphics, how about a gold trim around all around the edging???

Nice and easy...

MAGNETIX

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 30.01.2019
    I think all buildings should go to lvl 20.

Just make the cost to UG really expensive.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    No thank you - I'm not ready yet - still catching up from the last set of level additions - And more importantly, there are many other items to be worked on first.  Good suggestion, but bottom of the priority list in my opinion.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Like, Lylu, I'm catching up, too, and would prefer not to have more levels on buildings -- with the exception of houses. 
Sign In to comment.