Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GGS - What are the minimum computer requirements now?

For windows users?

For Apple users?

This info should be updated and available to all since much has changed even since I started about 3 years ago.

Might be helpful for everyone to know this.

Thanks!! @RowdyRac @WascallyWabbit @PicklePaws @CM_Hunter

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    bump
  • @JVD (US1)

This has been mentioned to the team.   :)

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Thank you, believe we are several looking forward to their answer.

Cheers :smile:
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I think the game runs okay on most Laptops and desktops.

Quality of internet is more important.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
     This thread is a question/directed to the developers. The rest of us have discussed the matter(s) thouroghly in other threads. Lets keep this thread clean, OK? And leave it to our mods to add information to the subject.

Cheers :smile:
  • TY for asking a very important question - I am looking forward to the answer too.
    thank you @PicklePaws I appreciate it and look forward to the answers! :)
    @PicklePaws just thought I would check to see if you have heard anything? I read the info about html5 etc from CM Hunter, but that doesn't address computer requirements...
  • JVD (US1) said:
    @PicklePaws just thought I would check to see if you have heard anything? I read the info about html5 etc from CM Hunter, but that doesn't address computer requirements...

Once we get an answer we will post it :).
    any word yet?
    still no response?? @PicklePaws @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac

It's been over 2 weeks...  :/
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Sorry guys, developers said something in the line: "we like the idea" but fell quiet after that. We will poke them again.
    ???? bump
  • if you can stay away from village fair thing its same as past VF make it  laggy hehe
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @JVD (US1)

As far as I'm aware this information is not available (in the sense that is does not exist, as such).

In your OP you said:  " This info should be updated and available to all since much has changed " .... may I ask where you saw this information initially ? 
    We've been scratching our little critter heads and cannot recall ever seeing it anywhere.

When asked, the developers indicated that this was an interesting idea but, considering their workload, I would expect (and this is a personal opinion, not their response) it is not towards the front end of their To Do -list.
    We cannot give you any time-frame at this point for when, or even if, such details will ever be available.
    @RowdyRac awww I bet scratching your little critter heads feels  good... Here's a few more from me (scratch scratch)! LOL

As for where I may have originally seen information about this, I don't recall other than just about everything I do on my computer gives requirements to process properly...

I know the developers have more important  work  to do...  so  let them do it!  Thanks for taking the time to respond!!! :)

Happy Farming!

Joyful Vibrant Darling
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    mmmmmmmmm, thanks for the scratch .... move a little to the left, there .... right behind the ear    :D

Seriously, though,
    it's only a pleasure
    and apologies for taking overly long to answer.

• Tyler Durdin (US1)Tyler Durdin (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 15.08.2019
    i would also like to know i have a gaming laptop and it has been working fine up until they put the big farm store on big farm and my fan runs as soon as i am on my 3 farms but when i am on my island farm my fan is dead quite so i think it would be a VERY GOOD IDEA TO REALLY KNOW   Thank You
  • @A1234567890 (US1) As Rowdy mentioned, we have already passed on this request & it is on the list of things to do, but due to the amount of work that it would require, it is not very high on the list.

To provide this information, the team would have to test the game on every possible device & even then, they say that, because there are so many variations with equipment & connections, you could find that your set-up does not meet the minimum requirements, but still works, so it is much better to just try it & see, rather than be put of by some statistics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file