Home General Discussions & Questions

fhwe

Must be a fhwe coming soon, getting nothing but Lobster pools. Happens every time
Piddler @ us 1

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    Yeap, in 2 days time. 

Like a true fisherman you read the signs well :smiley:

Cheers :smile:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,690
    yep, got 6 lobster pools LOL

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• I started preparing a week ago, have 800 oysters already waiting

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 681
    You really do have to prepare for this one. I have a couple boats of each fish loaded and waiting.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    hahahaha did you get a boost saying that Byron Longford :wink: Gave me a good laugh, you did. :lol:

Or is it a clumsy try to give some advise, I wonder. Ah well, thank you for the laugh :smiley:

Cheers :smile:
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    FWHE due on 26 January xxx
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    fishing is too much money  for me to keep boats idle
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,690
    @funki (US1) I totally agree... would not fill up my boats and leave at the dock for a week waiting... :)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,754
    edited 25.01.2019
    who said my boats have been sitting 1 week, never said that, ATM only have 7 boats each holding over 100 oysters, rest of fleet still fishing, only end up holding 1 extra boat per day on average as has to be a pond with a lot of oysters, before I will not send back out.  Not worth holding boat back for only 30 oysters, most of my boats holding back have over 120 oysters each

• Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I have emptied to times most of my fishing spots, and haven´t seen a single oister the last three days. BUT aks me if I can handle lobster!!! I am quit close to be a champion lobster catcher. It is not very often that I have less then 3 lobster spots...I wish so much, that that issue can be fixed soon.
    Kris847n @ skn 1
    Must be a fhwe coming soon, getting nothing but Lobster pools. Happens every time
    Just my point aswell
    Kris847n @ skn 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,874
    I have emptied to times most of my fishing spots, and haven´t seen a single oister the last three days. BUT aks me if I can handle lobster!!! I am quit close to be a champion lobster catcher. It is not very often that I have less then 3 lobster spots...I wish so much, that that issue can be fixed soon.
    I think you will find over time and many, many emptied pools that you can start to set the pools so different fish come around more often.
     Example you have 4 pools of lobsters & 1 of tuna & herring & a Swordfish, salmon, cod pool that all have the same time on them.
     Empty the closest two pools & two mid range pools if they are not the same. ie: both lobsters.
     It does depend on where the pools are when they spawn, as each one has a 25% chance of getting a different type of fish. Plus the more times you are able to empty a certain pool, the more fish that will return to it. Like a contract in your organic and or fish markets.

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
    I think you will find over time and many, many emptied pools that you can start to set the pools so different fish come around more often.
     Example you have 4 pools of lobsters & 1 of tuna & herring & a Swordfish, salmon, cod pool that all have the same time on them.
     Empty the closest two pools & two mid range pools if they are not the same. ie: both lobsters.
     It does depend on where the pools are when they spawn, as each one has a 25% chance of getting a different type of fish. Plus the more times you are able to empty a certain pool, the more fish that will return to it. Like a contract in your organic and or fish markets.
    So your saying that I´m emptying my ponds to often maybe?
    Kris847n @ skn 1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

They lied about the time again 72 and half hour lol they know that peeps are going to waste a load of crap 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,191

They lied about the time again 72 and half hour lol they know that peeps are going to waste a load of crap 

I don't think that they have lied about anything related to the fishing hard worker event. It was stated by a moderator that the running time of this fishing hard worker event and the previous one would be 71 hours and 30 minutes.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file