Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Jan 24th - A big change and a whole lot of animal news! - Discussion

11517»

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Cracking tip, works really well for me, game now as fast as flash ever was , thanks a million  :D:D:D
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    I wonder if this will be the final nail in the Big farm coffin, Is HTML more trouble then it's worth, just have to see how bad it is :'(
    Unfortunately my worst fears about HTML have come true, the freezing up seems the be the worse trouble it takes 10-15 clicks on everything I try & harvest, same when I try to refill, the CC are a nightmare, go to the boosters & find personal booster LOCKED. The only way around this to refresh every 1/2 hour.
    When you replace the new Mercedes with a '67 VW what else can we expect
  • I wonder if this will be the final nail in the Big farm coffin, Is HTML more trouble then it's worth, just have to see how bad it is :'(
    Unfortunately my worst fears about HTML have come true, the freezing up seems the be the worse trouble it takes 10-15 clicks on everything I try & harvest, same when I try to refill, the CC are a nightmare, go to the boosters & find personal booster LOCKED. The only way around this to refresh every 1/2 hour.
    Sounds like how the Flash version was the last time I used that back in August.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    My freezing issue seems to have been replaced with white flashes.
    I think I might like this a little better; takes less time, anyway.

• Unfortunately my worst fears about HTML have come true, the freezing up seems the be the worse trouble it takes 10-15 clicks on everything I try & harvest, same when I try to refill, the CC are a nightmare, go to the boosters & find personal booster LOCKED. The only way around this to refresh every 1/2 hour.
    and the '67 VW has just been assembled with rusty old parts that have been sitting in a barn for 25 years. no test drive either!

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    The freezing changed to white flashes, now the white flashes are slowing both in time and frequency... It seems now that the white flashes were actually my screen blanking to white.
    I have tried various browsers, and it only happens on Chrome & Big Farm (and forum).

Sign In to comment.