Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sales Inflation - LOL

Like every good company... they announce end of year sales or some such...

They inflate the regular price and then give you a discount on it... but in the end it  costs you more  than you may have paid previously during the year...

Example: Chipmonk Stash was on sale just a bit  ago...  said original  price was 400K gold,  sale price 80K gold... I bought this during the holiday season and can guarantee  you I paid a  lot less  than  80K... in  fact would never  have  paid  80K gold or even 40K gold  for it! LOOOL  and  I am a gold spender...

Happy golding GGS! not from me!

Comments

• Yep!  It wasn't long ago the candy cowshed were on offer for 5k gold - now in the 'sales' they are 20k gold!  I'm no maths superbrain, but sheesh ............... whats a 'sale' about that!  Or even better, play WWC, save the coins you earn and get one that way - may take longer, but you get one without having to spend any gold at all!
  • Yep!  It wasn't long ago the candy cowshed were on offer for 5k gold - now in the 'sales' they are 20k gold!  I'm no maths superbrain, but sheesh ............... whats a 'sale' about that!  Or even better, play WWC, save the coins you earn and get one that way - may take longer, but you get one without having to spend any gold at all!
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) The Candy cows were a very special offer for Christmas, 5K for level 1 and 20K for level 7 or 9 (I forget which), that was not their regular price. So the New Year offer for 20K is also a discount, just not as big as the Christmas one.

@JVD (US1) OK you got me there, what is "Chipmunk Stash"? I can't place that one at all, do you have a screenshot?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @WascallyWabbit  here it is sitting in deco valley between my 2 invisible Pholos decos LOL... and to be honest I have no idea what I paid for it and really don't want to know!!!  :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file