Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

co op boosters

can u explain coop boosters - hearing different things and don't know which is correct

some say when u buy coop boosters u pay per player
some say it is that u pay per every 5 players
and last i heard it is capped at 60 players - any above that u don't pay for them- they r free

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Maggielin2085Ma (US1)  are you asking about the boosters for COOP Challenge or are you asking about the COOP Subscriptions?
  • coop boosters for coop championship and chew

• *chew/coop hard worker event
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    *chew/coop hard worker event
    The boosters for the CC (coop championship) are offered two ways. Personal boosters that you buy yourself only boost your personal score. Boosters that your Leader/Deputies buy for the whole coop boost the personal scores of everyone in the coop.

Our coop doesn't buy boosters for the CHWE, so I can't help you on that one. :)
  • when the coop buys co op booster for co op championship

does the coop pay for every player in coop

or does the coop pay per every 5 players

and is it capped at 60 players- meaning u only have to pay for 60 players and if u have more than 60 players they are free

When you buy for the coop with coop funds it is for the whole coop.  Each member can purchase their own personal booster if they choose with their funds.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    the cost of the booster covers every member in the coop.  You adjust the slider to how much PERCENTAGE of boost you want.  That number doesn't relate to how many members get the booster.  Of course, the higher the percentage, the higher the cost.. as well as length of time will add the cost higher

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

can u explain coop boosters - hearing different things and don't know which is correct

some say when u buy coop boosters u pay per player
    some say it is that u pay per every 5 players
    and last i heard it is capped at 60 players - any above that u don't pay for them- they r free

yes it goes based on how many members are in the coop but i cant seem to rember if it is each member or like you said every 5 i am thinking it is now every member though because i think it was last year that some coops had figured that out so when a CC would start they got almost everyone to leave the coop then they would start the boosters and the members would then rejoin and they got to pay a lot less but now that is not possible it is now set up that the booster only helps the members in the coop that were members before it starts so if you ever have a 10 hour booster going and someone joins and they say there booster is not working that is why and we have 70 members and we pay for a 25 percent booster 6.3 million for a hour and 37.8 for 10 hours
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 17.01.2019
    Here you go:

Example: 14 people in Co-Op.  25% Booster is $1,250,000 for the 1st hour ($90,000 * 14) and $7,560,000 per additional 10 Hours ($540,000 * 14).

Thanks @Southern (US1) so I learn something new... the coop cost is based on peeps in coop :)  I am a lowly deputy LOL!!! what do I know? nada apparently! LOL
  • tyvm southern - that is what I was looking for

that chart is awesome

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 17.01.2019
    Thank you very much @Southern (US1), nice work. I will post a copy on website for future reference if you don't mind.

edit to add this PS Thank you @ijrosh (US1) for ansering the question that I had wondered myself. I knew they had changed the booster due to members leaving coop to get a cheaper booster (nice call GGS) but I didn't know how the cost work. Glad to see it's not the size of your coop that matters, but how many members.
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

tyvm southern - that is what I was looking for

that chart is awesome

@Maggielin2085Ma (US1) - You're most welcome. :)

Thank you very much @Southern (US1), nice work. I will post a copy on website for future reference if you don't mind.
    Of course not @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1). Information sharing is the name of the game and it's always a privilege to contribute something you find worthy of inclusion on your site. :)

Well, ok, the actual name is "Big Farm", but you know what I mean. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file