CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

What´s the point of upgrades to the factories

I am really unsatisfied with the restrictions on upgrading the factories in the village. What´s the point ?? It takes like weeks/months to get to the villagelevel of say 90 but the tree-factory cannot be upgraded before level 91. This kind of restrictions in the game does not make any sense to me, only dislike. Please explain to me, why this is so

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,254US1
    If you want to upgrade the other buildings in the Co-Op Village, such as the Bank, Jetty, Horse Meadow or Job Center, then you have to upgrade the factories in order to be able to make the materials needed to upgrade those other buildings. 

Also, upgrading gives you more product, such as like Nails from the Metals factory - each time you upgrade it, you get 2 or 3 more nails per production cycle. (Not a big deal to ME, but for others.....?)

As for why the Village has to be a certain level before you can upgrade some buildings to a higher level.. *Shrug*.. Your guess is as good as mine. No idea.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) Posts: 8,061GB1
    My guess would be that it is intended to keep higher level players interested for a long time to come; to give us something still to be achieved so that we keep playing and spending money.

A deputy with   Funtastic-Farms on GB1
Sign In to comment.