Login Problems? Click here for help!

Twins

I'm wondering why I haven't seen the twins in quite a while. They usually come when a co-op competition starts so we can buy gifts / pranks. Has anyone seen them lately?

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 2,372

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)

• This is one of the most ridiculous decisions made by GGS.  Pranks were not wanted, the twins with good sparks, rakes, and brushes have always been wanted.  It isn't right to take something so uplifting to moral from the players.  GGS, you need to bring those boys back with the good stuff and let us continue as we have done, and allow us to continue using karma to get more of them.  Another shake my head at your decision.  Suzy!

• Admin stated they will be back but probably no pranks I guess some complained.
  • Admin stated they will be back but probably no pranks I guess some complained.
    They will only be back for a short time during December the last I read.  Unless they changed their decision since then.  We will be able to use our Karma we have saved up to get more, but after that they will be gone and you can get them by purchasing with gold, or getting them from events, no karma use after that.  Just another blow to the players moral in this game.  Suzy!

• Above link states:

The Future of Tricks

We know you love to treat your friends and so we’ve come up with something to make that a whole lot smoother. In the past, the pranks - or tricks - have caused a lot of discussion and arguments between players and we would like to solve that once and for all. As a result we will no longer run the "Naughty or Nice" (or the "Trick or Treat") event in the game, not only due to the prank issue but because according to our data it is not a heavily used feature by most players. Treats - or gifts - will still be available as rewards and we love the positive encouragement these items give, we want you to carry on gifting your friends or those who have done something nice or helpful for you!  

You will still be able to get treats as rewards & if they appear in any other locations in the game, they will also not be removed for now. - It is only the event building itself that will not be there anymore.  Next year we will approach this topic again and see how to best bring the treats back, so Karma points will remain in your inventories. 

Here’s to a gift-filled future!

EDIT: We have managed to confirm some information for you that we will add the treats to an all new trader in December and you will again be able to get them from a store using your karma points as well as getting them from events in which they are already included. What better time for giving gifts than the feast of old St. Nic?!

EDIT 2: The new trader for the  treats will come in the first half of December
  • Above link states:

The Future of Tricks

We know you love to treat your friends and so we’ve come up with something to make that a whole lot smoother. In the past, the pranks - or tricks - have caused a lot of discussion and arguments between players and we would like to solve that once and for all. As a result we will no longer run the "Naughty or Nice" (or the "Trick or Treat") event in the game, not only due to the prank issue but because according to our data it is not a heavily used feature by most players. Treats - or gifts - will still be available as rewards and we love the positive encouragement these items give, we want you to carry on gifting your friends or those who have done something nice or helpful for you!  

You will still be able to get treats as rewards & if they appear in any other locations in the game, they will also not be removed for now. - It is only the event building itself that will not be there anymore.  Next year we will approach this topic again and see how to best bring the treats back, so Karma points will remain in your inventories. 

Here’s to a gift-filled future!

EDIT: We have managed to confirm some information for you that we will add the treats to an all new trader in December and you will again be able to get them from a store using your karma points as well as getting them from events in which they are already included. What better time for giving gifts than the feast of old St. Nic?!

EDIT 2: The new trader for the  treats will come in the first half of December
    Okay, thanks for that as I have already read it.  Are the new treats going to include a karma point when the affected brushed, raked, or sparkled area is collected?  My understanding is they will not, and I have seen nothing to indicate they will continue to include the karma points from this point forward.  If that is the case then I owe an apology to GGS, but I won't admit wrong until I have a clear answer on that issue.  Suzy!

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 1,498
    we will definitely know when the new trader comes around!!! I think the whole change is ridiculous... IMHO!

GGS willl let us know when they want and not before!!! 

designed by michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• edited 07.12.2018
    To sorta answer your question @SuzyQ22 (US1)

In this post from CM Hunter he says
    "only that the treats will become available for gold but after a time will not be available karma points. The treats will still be in the game as rewards but the ability to earn and spend karma points will be removed from the game."

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3965562/#Comment_3965562

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at The CrazyBigfarm
  • Figures.  They only want more of our real money from us.  It was nice to be able to earn the Karma points to buy the treats without spending real money.  If it's going to cost gold, I won't be buying any.  It's enough that it's going to force some players to stop playing, and others to cut back.  Every change, lately, is only a means to force us to use real money, and that's something I will no longer do.
  • To sorta answer your question @SuzyQ22 (US1)

In this post from CM Hunter he says
    "only that the treats will become available for gold but after a time will not be available karma points. The treats will still be in the game as rewards but the ability to earn and spend karma points will be removed from the game."

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3965562/#Comment_3965562
    This is exactly how I understand it to be regarding the karma points.  Thanks, Suzy!

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) Posts: 260
    edited 07.12.2018

I have voiced my opinion a few times on this matter sense they made their decision and the sad thing is, they have made their decision already. The gifts that we could by with karma will be gone so they can make money off the ones that can be purchased with gold, no matter how it effects the game in general.

They will and can do what ever they want no matter how we feel or what we say. I have decided to go with the flow as long as I can until I just can't take it anymore, then I'll just quit like others have and are still. It's a shame because I really do love this game and all the friends I've made. You just gotta keep the good things that you enjoy about the game at the top of the list and find a way to deal with all the let-downs along the way.

That is exactly how I feel at the moment; going with the flow until the arrogance of GGS goes that one step too far for me.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 4,685
    Remember back when we actually used to look forward to updates? Ancient history now.  :'(  
    Yes, I do. :(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I am missing the twins greatly.  I have so many karma points stored up!  I don't want to see the twins disappearing and if I have to purchase all of my sparklies with gold then I won't be able to help my teammates win in the championships, missions, or help speed up coop projects.  Please reconsider this decision.  Not all of us have a goose that lays the golden coins!  :(
Sign In to comment.