Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event overload!!!

The CC timer just came up which means it will start less then 48 hours after Village Fair ended. I have ten words to say to that.

Stop it.

STOP IT.

STOP IT!

STOP IT!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For god's sakes give us some time to BREATHE  Just about every one in my co-op is out of special seeds and seaweed items. We need to be given time to stock up on more before being hit with yet another event!

Comments

• wheeler (NL1)wheeler (NL1) NL1 Posts: 107

The CC timer just came up which means it will start less then 48 hours after Village Fair ended. I have ten words to say to that.

Stop it.

STOP IT.

STOP IT!

STOP IT!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For god's sakes give us some time to BREATHE  Just about every one in my co-op is out of special seeds and seaweed items. We need to be given time to stock up on more before being hit with yet another event!

as long enough people participate they will continue with cc  you can also leaf the coop and play for your own it's your choice
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    If most of your co-op feel that way then just ignore it. Send a msg to everyone saying "We are ignoring this CC. Do missions if you want to and not if you don't".
    We did this with the last one and it was wonderful, Some of us did missions but there was no pressure, no holding of harvests awaiting a suitable mission, just normal farming and picking up some points along the way. 
    We actually did quite well and were not relegated and it was much more enjoyable.  :¬)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.12.2018
    Here's a thought , lengthen FHWE and cancel CC.  Now that would be a Merry Christmas
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Here's a thought , lengthen FHWE and cancel CC.  Now that would be a Merry Christmas
    and I bet you're also hoping for a white christmas (in Australia during Summer) as well?
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 05.12.2018
    Totally agree with this suggestion.

@Uncle John (GB1)  is right, don't do the CC like you want to win, just cruise & maybe get a few rewards along the way. That's how we are doing it in my Co-op. :) It's so much better that way.
    To us, it's not a competition, it's a game. After all, that's why we started playing BF in the first place. Just saying...:)

Maybe a bit much to expect a White Christmas in Australia tho :sweat_smile:

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    They did just the opposite.....lenghten the CC and shorten the HWE's.
    But look on the bright side, we got an additional Oktoberfest and the Fair also runs for over 6 days. Pity the do not overlap more :wink:
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 05.12.2018
    Totally agree with this suggestion.

@Uncle John (GB1)  is right, don't do the CC like you want to win, just cruise & maybe get a few rewards along the way. That's how we are doing it in my Co-op. :) It's so much better that way.
    To us, it's not a competition, it's a game. After all, that's why we started playing BF in the first place. Just saying...:)

Maybe a bit much to expect a White Christmas in Australia tho :sweat_smile:

More chance to get a white Aussie christmas than GGS listening. So go buy some ski's :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file