Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dancing bear

Someone has stolen all of the small Christmas presents on the temp. farm.

My poor bear wants to put on his Christmas hat and do little dance but is no longer able to.

:'(    :'(

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Still works in Flash.

I was able to find the present ONCE in HTML, and when I clicked on it, it disappeared but didn't *reappear* anywhere that I could find.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    This is my first time doing the festive farm... what and where presents to find to make the bear dance??
  • the presents just dissapear is a poof of smoke, it literally looks like that as soon at i pass my mouse over them.

my irst time doing festive farm could somebody please explain?

@WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    This is my first time doing the festive farm... what and where presents to find to make the bear dance??
    It's one present that spawns in a random location; when you click on it, it disappears and reappears in a NEW location. You have to find it like 10-12 times in a row, without leaving the Festive Farm (or you have to start all over).  When you find it for the "last" time, it will appear on the bear's head. Click it there, and he'll put on the Santa Hat and start dancing. :)

I've attached a Map of all the spawn locations that I made a couple years ago. If you don't want to spoil the hunt, don't click on the map. :)

thank you @Southern (US1)   :)
    I had to go to flash to do this... very cool! hope they update the farm so it works in HTML as well!!! :)
  • ty southern :)
  • This is so cute! I had no idea, it's my first Christmas playing. Only took a few minutes to find all the presents and get the bear dancing. Just adorable! Thank you for posting about this, and Thanks Southern for that map!! It helped a ton so I knew where to kinda look and not. 
    Yep, this gave me a much needed smile.
    Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Do you have to get to a certain stage of the farm to see these presents? Cos I can't see even one! But I have not got far in the festive farm.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)   I don't think so... but I could not see them in HTML, I had to switch to Flash to see them and make the bear dance... it was very cute :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I still like the post southern made in this thread showing the locations of the presents!
  • Thanks JVD, that worked,then I lost my broadband connection halfway through,typical!
  • PS, love your reindeer getting stuck to the glass! Keeps me chuckling.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)   Thank you!!! me too!  I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard when I first got it! :)
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I have yet to find a present on the Festive Farm and this is my third year of doing it lol. 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Lol... almost forgot about the dancing bear.   I had to do it just once again.  Think I had to find the package some 20 times though.   Once will do me for a few years. 

(And yea that reindeer is adorable.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file