Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[SOLVED!] Announcement - Current Login Issues

CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
edited 01.12.2018 in Official Announcements

Hey farmers!

A few of you got in touch to report the login issues. It has been reported and is being checked as we speak. I will bring any news I get, as soon as I get it. Thanks all!

Hunter
Post edited by CM_Hunter on

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    There are more servers with issues than initially mentioned. We are checking all servers for login issues.

Meanwhile, the US and INT servers will be restarted to try and fix the problem.

A similar issue was reported on DE earlier, that was resolved and we hpe we can do the same for other affected servers.
    FR, IT and HIS servers are also affected, we have restarted those servers too.
    edited 01.12.2018
    IT and FR servers are back and logins should be ok again for them.

US is back, logins should now be ok there.

INT is also back and logins should be possible again.

Didn't think it fully through and now I'm a bit stuck with flags for the next two so... planet!

And HIS is back in action too, logins now possible.

Relevant planet segment!

Ok! Adventure over for now people. Thanks as usual for the reports you sent, if you notice any other issues or problems related to the downtimes do let us know. We will be looking into the reports on Monday for you all. For now, happy farming guys :) And for bearing with us, a bear-y good night to you!

Sign In to comment.