Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheres the BEEF?

I understand not wanting 2 show slaughtering but theres other ways 2 promote meat (beef)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I understand not wanting 2 show slaughtering but theres other ways 2 promote meat (beef)
    Not without slaughtering, whether they show it or not. They declared from the very beginning, that no animals would be killed in the game. (I guess fish don't count.) But, there you have it. 
  • Just what is barnacle doing with all the pigs, and some missions use pigs, guess they make good wedding guests or eat the leftover wedding cake.  And of course he shipps around donkeys too for some mysterious reason. 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Just what is barnacle doing with all the pigs (...) And (..) donkeys too for some mysterious reason. 
    Barnacle is shipping the pigs off to the island for the tourists to play with. Big Bucks I tell ya. Bahamas for one.

And donkeys.. well, donkeys carry stuff. Like all of them island fruits.

• I just dont get that MILK is produced on main farm from cows then gourmet from goats! On the mobile game at least they put cheese from goats.
  • Just what is barnacle doing with all the pigs (...) And (..) donkeys too for some mysterious reason. 

I guess will have to tell my little spotted donkey that he needs to start carrying things around my RL farm lol
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    I guess will have to tell my little spotted donkey that he needs to start carrying things around my RL farm lol
    Is yours being a lazy bugger like this one?

Sign In to comment.