Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thought of the Day! ( feel free to add yours ) https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/1123

Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
edited 29.02.2024 in The Chicken Coop
You cannot put numbers on a good feeling!

<3

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 25.11.2018
    "We would worry less about what others think of us if we realised how seldom they do.”

Olin Miller
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

Remember this,
    that very little is needed
    to make a happy life.

Marcus Aurelius

• Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Hurtful words are more painful than hurtful cuts.

me
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

'A fool and his money are soon parted'

This is quite an early proverb in the English language and, as such, might be thought to contain the wisdom of the ancients. The notion was known by the late 16th century, when it was expressed in rhyme by Thomas Tusser in Five Hundreth Pointes of Good Husbandrie, 1573:

A foole & his money, 
    be soone at debate: 
    which after with sorow, 
    repents him to late.
  • Some cause happiness wherever they go; some whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
  • It's okay to color outside of the lines.  Go ahead.  Be Bold!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Keyboard not responding. Use Hammer? Y/N
  • Attention goes were energy flows, lets not pay too much attention to the way ggs is acting because if we give that attitude energy it will grow and  ggs will keep making bad choices.
  • Keyboard not responding. Use Hammer? Y/N
    Haha love that one, reminds me of  "Keyboard unresponsive - Click any key to continue"
    First time I saw that, it was on something serious, not as a joke, which made it even funnier of course. 

• vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    In the end , Its you vs. you.                   :)
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 22.03.2020

IN THE TIME OF PANDEMIC

The people stayed home. And read books, and played Big Farm, and listened, and rested, and exercised,
    and made art, made love, made music and learned new ways of being, and were still.
    And listened more deeply.
    Some meditated, some prayed, some danced. Some met their shadows.
    And the people began to think differently. 
    And the people healed.

And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, and heartless ways,
     the earth began to heal.

And when the Covid virus passed, and the people joined together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live and heal the earth fully,
    as they had been healed.

Kitty O'Meara
    remixed, added and edited by Uncle Willy
    https://the-daily-round.com/2020/03/16/in-the-time-of-pandemic/

We can mitigate pandemics at their root cause by transitioning from degenerative to regenerative economies.
    Post edited by Uncle Willy (US1) on
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Image may contain possible text that says After all this is over all that will have really mattered iS how we treated each other
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    You get up in the morning and do mostly the same stuff you did the day before, 
     you then go back to bed and ask yourself was it even worth it to get up ?
       ( Y or N ).

My Answer > I tell Myself Yes it was worth getting up for cause I have 2 wonderful fur babies to look after, :) .
    edited 20.03.2020

Uncle Willys @US1 is welcoming new members. Join us for some rip snortin isolation fun!   WOO HOO!   boo hoo
    Uncle Willys Covid Free Zone Co-op Eagles are happy and thinking happy feather-Brained Brilliant Thoughts today like:

Bird bird bird, bird is the word
    Smiling Freaking Uncle Willy Co-op Bird Bird Bird Thought of the Day
     B) 
  • gunnyt (US1)gunnyt (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Well I have learned a good lessen this Horse season. DO NOT purchase the extra gas tanks.  I have two farms and purchased for both.  I have never done so badly or lost so many events.  My horses are all over level 65 and I could not beat a level 20 with training always.  I lost to a level 0 horse how does that happen.  I can't remember when I did not finish in platinum but not even close this time.  Learned Lesson will keep my gold.  
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death
  • Happiness can be found even in the darkest time if one remembers to turn on the light -Albus Dumbledore

• Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 11.05.2020

Post edited by Uncle Willy (AU1) on
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!
  • Owl says,

• khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    no act of kindness,no matter how small it is is never wasted

Today is a wonderful day to have a wonderful day!”
    Thought of the day

“Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another.” — Arthur Conan Doyle, “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes”

Thought of the Day

“Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” 
    edited 01.06.2020

Thought of the day 

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow

And enjoy the first day of June...

For June 2 

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices. – Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file