Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how to get carp?

I am on step 9, donate carp. I don't have enough carp. info says to go out on boat to get to carp areas. can't get boat. I .go to dockyard and it says available from level 20 but I can only click on "info". no way to do anything with dockyard. what am I missing? where/how do I find carp. I am level 29, something like level 7 fishing. thanks

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You need to reach Level 16 in Fishing to gain access to the Boat at the dock on the flower farm.

That boat won't show up until you reach Fishing Level 16 (I think?).  Once you do, you'll be able to send Oleg out for carp (and catfish, and Sturgeon, and a few other types of fish).

So for now, keep training like we showed you the other day.

(Granted, you could TRY fishing for carp manually off the dock on the Main Farm and the Gourmet Farm, but as we all know, manual fishing is kinda broken right now, with the line almost instantly breaking.  At some point through (quest step 11), you're going to need the boat ANYWAY, so you can go fish for catfish, so it's probably best to just go ahead and get to Fishing Level 16 now, rather than stress yourself over trying to fish manually.. At least until they (hopefully) fix it) :)
  • thank you again! i'm grateful this one was an easy answer. if fishing level 16 doesn't work, I will assume the "level 20" on the dockyard means fishing level 20 LOL
  • You can also get that carp by fishing with a carp lure. You should check that you have to go on the boat. If you do then Oleg stands next to the yellow rubber boat you click on to rent boats. It says buy them, but you're only renting it for an hour. Make certain you have plenty of bait and supplies for that trip because you can't access the store from the boat. You'll end your trip early.
Sign In to comment.