Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing VF Rewards & Issues after Hotifix 15/11/18

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
@WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter
Our co op finished 5th in platinum level and some of us did not receive gold mystery box.  Tried to raise ticket and get this.

An error occurred. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later. 

Please help
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• hi
    village fair has ended and no1 had gotten their prizes not in our cooperation and not in 2 other cooperations as i know of 
    the tent is gone but on the side where the % counter is .. is still in my screen
    any1 else encountert this problem?
  • same here on GB server
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Same here, not a thing :(
  • Same here - GGS answers please?
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Same here, tried rebooting but still nothing xxx
  •   The same here!
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    The same old GGS fiasco , whenever they "adjust" an event . Its getting to the point where its not worth investing time in this game, and as for money, not a chance   :'(  :'(
  • #GGS answers please?
  • no rewards on US server either.   
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    Where are the prizes for the Village Fair to be found?  A few hours ago when I signed off our Cooperative was in 2nd Place Gold League (don't know what page) and I just signed back in a few minutes ago, the VF is over but no accounting was
    received and no gifts awarded.  Can anyone help me, please?

Tex-2-Step, INT1
    Just Farming Cooperative
  • Anja46 (NL1)Anja46 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    where are the prizes of the village fair? we spend lots of money and time in the game, we ended at 1th so we want our prizes, please come with answer 
  • pebblesflintsto (US1)pebblesflintsto (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 28.10.2018
    DITTO SAME OL SAME OL.

Don't even know where we placed it was tight for first but ???

( BRIGHT SIDE)   Well if memory serves when its late we get more.      

Edit:  Three consecutive posts merged   ||  Rowdy
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • Nobody received the rewards...
  • Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
    edited 27.10.2018
    No reward in village fair , we was nr 1 ..Nothing received yet ??

Best regards "Maren i kæret "  coop "Fremtiden ",

Nobody in the cop have got anything ? 

Other coops vith same problem ?

We have tryid both flash and htlm .
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Well done GGS, you have surpassed yourself this time.  Before putting on these events and challenges please check that they are running correctly and everyone gets their rewards promptly upon completion.  You now have loads of  very unhappy players. Now we have the co-op challenge, dread to think what 'errors' will occur.
  • polly72 (GB1)polly72 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    Three times they have tried to run this event. Please do not run it again unless your positive it will complete properly.  l am sick fed up of all the errors in this game.  ln the real world if we mucked up as much as ggs programmers we would be sacked . take that any way you like 

• Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    I know this is not the right place to ask about this topic. I don't know where to post this question. Has the Village Fair ended/finished/completed? The tent was disappeared, Our coop came first but we haven't received any rewards
    I didn't see this thread so I created one:  same problem, no prizes awarded.  No pop-up with any info about results either.

Tex-2-Step, INT1
    Just Farming Cooperative
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I'm certain I saw two platinum leagues on GB server.  Our co-op was top of one with another co-op top of the other.  Unless these leagues are split into divisions like the CC, maybe that could be part of the problem.
  • Yes, my coop at INT1 (Red Ant), all of us here also didn't receive our rewards for being 1st at Village Fair. 
    Another bugs (again)? Pfffffff
    No reward in village fair , we was nr 1 ..Nothing received yet ??

Best regards "Maren i kæret "  coop "Fremtiden ",

Nobody in the cop have got anything ? 

Other coops vith same problem ?

We have tryid both flash and htlm .
    Unfortunately this is widespread, there are a couple of other threads for this same issue.  I guess they will get it all sorted out and we'll receive our gifts eventually (hopefully!).

Tex-2-Step, INT1

• All this does is lower everyones motivation to play, and proves still further that things are not tested - despite all the assurances that they are.  I wonder what the excuse will be this time? xx or yy was off sick, this didn't appear during testing, blaming the clocks changing, someone forgot to switch the rewards on?  

Please do the player base a favour - we've heard it all before ........... at least own up and say you didn't test it, you mucked up - end of.  

Oh and for good measure don't throw anymore rubbish our way, do your jobs correctly and send out 'bug free' (in other words, fully tested) events.
  • Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
    edited 27.10.2018
    no rewards in village fair yet as nr 1 ?
  • Yes, my coop at INT1 (Red Ant), all of us here also didn't receive our rewards for being 1st at Village Fair. 
    Another bugs (again)? Pfffffff
    its frustrating .. we are nr 1 nordic server .. All that work for nothing 
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    No rewards here either :/ The event just stopped. Putting up a lost poster for my unicorn deco...
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    No prizes awarded ,  no notification that event ended ,  what gives ?

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    It´s Saturday, BF admin is off work for the week-end, guess rewards will be handed out on Monday? Keep smiling. :smile:

Congratulations winning the event!

Cheers
  • We finished first and as far as I can tell, we have not received any gifts for winning !!

We are hoping it is a short glitch and we don't have to "all" put in a ticket !!

The Misfits,
    Sandra
  • bigmel5 (INT1)bigmel5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 194
    no rewards in village fair yet as nr 1 

No rewards here either :/ The event just stopped. Putting up a lost poster for my unicorn deco...

Equelly, on the Int1 server, nothing of the Unicorn reward :(
    Although our cooperative ends in the first place.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Same with us.  Very disappointing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file