Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Kill that cat !!!!!!

It boggles my mind that you would created a structure that cannot be removed under any circumstances, and that you would not warn new players like myself about that fact before I ignorantly built it. How hard is it to display a warning box that says "Warning - this structure cannot be demolished !!" at the point that a player chooses to build it ??? I don't know what you were thinking, but as a retired software developer, it appalls me to see this level of user unfriendliness.

Please please please change the Cat Tree so it can be demolished !!!!!

Comments

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    It can be demolished AFTER you have collected all the charms needed.
  • It can be demolished AFTER you have collected all the charms needed.
    I know (and thanks for your reply) :) , but that means that it is taking up space that I could use to place another deco and increase my farms' happiness. Call me stubborn, but it just chaps my butt that they would create something that could not be demolished <steam comes out ears>...

I feel a little better now....:)
  • I was smart (and lucky) enough to realize right off the bat that this was something I NEVER wanted on any of my Farms, so I have avoided it like the flea-infested, hairball-coughing plague that it is.
    Besides, DOGS RULE!!

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I love cats.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I love cats too and ofc I have them on two of my farms. hahaha and my real life cats were never anymore flea-infested then my dogs. Tbh I prefer cats, they are so much smarter, cuddly and independent.

Cheers :) 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am highly Allergic to kitties, but I put one on My main farm only, cause that is the only way I can have a kitty, I am still working on getting My dang charms as I needed over 3.8 , but I hope to see them sometime soon, :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 29.10.2018
    I was smart (and lucky) enough to realize right off the bat that this was something I NEVER wanted on any of my Farms, so I have avoided it like the flea-infested, hairball-coughing plague that it is.
    Besides, DOGS RULE!!

I just want to point out that during the Goldfish Rescue event, everybody's animals on their farms are flea-infested! :D

• I agree with Missouri Mike about these stupid expensive cats. Being form Missouri myself, I think it was all atrap to get ppl to spend gold then be stuck with them. You cant train them but once and they dont provide that much happiness ugh !!!
  • I was smart (and lucky) enough to realize right off the bat that this was something I NEVER wanted on any of my Farms, so I have avoided it like the flea-infested, hairball-coughing plague that it is.
    Besides, DOGS RULE!!

I just want to point out that during the Goldfish Rescue event, everybody's animals on their farms are flea-infested! :D

Another Event that I avoid like the flea-infested plague that it is!  But I take all my fleas and put them into whatever tent is up for the Weekly Event and form a Flea Circus!  Doubles my "walkers"!!  (and if you believe THAT...)  :D

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.10.2018
    I have 100 uses for cats,1.  football practice, 2. cricket batting practice, 3 testing clothes lines spins correctly, 4, clothes dryer tester. 5, room size gauge... I better stop there before I get into too much trouble

I know I am going to hell for that 1
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Tells me what an aweful person you are...... 

Sign In to comment.