Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

List for bugs we 'fix' by using reload/refresh, jumping to another farm or changing browser

Does there exist a  list for all those bugs we as players are 'fixing' daily by using reload/refresh game or jumping to another farm and then return to the farm we are working on or changing browser????

ex.: Chrome: after watering trees I always have to reload game since its getting very slow same problem using other browser.
      Edge: cannt put crews on boats using SHIFT since the game start to refresh after 2-3 fast click no problem when using Chrome
      FireFox: as your farms grows the game getting more and more slow no problem when using Chrome

and the list is long since most often we dont think about it as errors/bugs ... almost second nature just to restart game or jumping back and forth. When a game-session contain  20-30 times reloads then it look like there are countless of errors with the game so maybe some of those errors/bugs isnt reported.

Just like 'the old days' when you could fix your computer by turning it off and on all the time... now you can have your computer running for days without problems.

Comments

• i agree with you so much, it's a very nice game but there are a lot of bugs and me and i'm sure a lot of other people are tired of it. 
  • @BlueZilver (GB1) The bug section on the forum, (Technical help) contains threads for pretty much all the bugs. There is not specifically a list for performance related bugs or error pop-ups, but they are all in there somewhere until they get fixed, closed & archived.

The problem with the types of errors that you are talking about, is that they are generally caused by some sort of performance issue, whether its lag or a dodgy connection, slow download speed, old computer etc for example, "Building already occupied" if you click to do some action, say harvest a field & your game is laggy, so it doesn`t respond right away & you click again or several times, it will eventually throw up that error, to say you cannot harvest this field, because it already being harvested.

The range of people affected is as wide as the range of different combinations of computers & connections, you say 20-30 reloads in a game session, I personally have 0, someone else may have 1 or 2, There is also not really a "fix" for some of them, because its not so much a bug with the game or everyone would be affected & in order to fix a bug, the techs first have to be able to reproduce it & that is virtually impossible on those type of random events.- Of course they could supply all the players with a top of the range gaming computer & high speed connection, that would probably fix it, maybe we should suggest that hehe :)
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    lol  ;) .... nice try ... but still some of the 'errors' are game/server related since i usually use  what you call 'top of the range gaming computer and a high speed connection' ... but i will return when i have used some more time on the bug-section :)

but you're right it would be a fast way to 'fix' most of them but then what do we do in a year or so ;-)

Please close the thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file