Login Problems? Click here for help!

Irish Chicken went missing

As I was upgrading a new Irish Chicken, I was om level 4. I went to push it just to start another upgrade on my chick, when I click on use gold to push it just disappeared.  I have rebooted clear cache and all. Still Missing Irish Chicken coop.!!!!!!!

Comments

• not 1 moderator has commented here

•  I want my Irish Chicken coop back.  I was upgrading it going from level 4 to level 5 and I hit the skip button so I could get on to upgrading and it just disappeared... And I want it back !!!!!!!!
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.10.2018
    @Kennetha (US1) I was going to ask if its missing on both Flash & HTML5, but I see the empty space on your farm, so its definitely gone poof!! :/  You will need to do a ticket though, so that support can replace it. - Out of interest, it didn`t end up back in your themed buildings tab did it?

So that I can describe it to the QA team, let me just make sure I got the sequence of events correct - The upgrade from level 4 to level 5 was running & you clicked the skip button, was that the one on the ring menu or on the building slot? Do you recall approx date/time that you clicked that & the cost of the skip? Did it disappear as soon as you clicked skip, not after the scaffolding came down or you added workers, just the instant you clicked skip? Did it deduct the gold for the skip? Were you playing on Flash or HTML?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• I hit skip on building slot.  It disappeared soon as I hit skip,  and no I dont recall if it toook my gold then,  Im sure it did...I sent in a ticket to support soon as it happened, they should have the day and time this happened.
  • ok  now support is saying that when I hit skip that I also hit demolish  that did not happen.  I would know not to demolish. Thats crazy.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572
    edited 16.10.2018
    Demolish has a confirm button anyway, I will see what I can find out for you.

EDIT: @Kennetha (US1) You should hear from them again soon.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Community Manager Posts: 374
    Hey Kennetha! I've taken a look at your issue and ticket, there was some confusion over exactly which chicken coop was being referred to but I have asked that we take another look for you. I will close this thread for now since your issue is on my radar but if you have any questions or follow-ups on this you can always contact myself or our wonderful critter mods and we'll be glad to help how we can :) 

This discussion has been closed.